Print 

Author Topic: My Apologies to our Awesome Guest! Very Sorry  (Read 1071 times)

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
My Apologies to our Awesome Guest! Very Sorry
« on: April 23, 2011, 04:40:14 PM »
We have had an issue with a few servers. You might have seen they went down and came back up and are down again. The first night they were down was totally my fault. I have been very busy at work and I just forgot to pay the bill. :( I know pretty stupid Huh!  The second time was Darkstars fault. They are very upset at one of their server techs and he made a big mistake and deleted our 4 servers! 3 halo servers of which two were for our guest to use and our COD4 server. They have promised that the tech wont get off lightly. So now we have a lot of work to do. They have promised to get them back working right away but need all the things we have saved including banlist etc to set the server back as it was. Sadly this will take a few days and I am totally sorry that some of you lost your favorite server to play on. The big problem was a mistake by Darkstar and I would also commend them for promising to take swift action on the tech and promising to make things right. When a company makes a big mistake and you truly know they were sorry and will do all the can to make it right, you cant ask anymore out of that company and are proud to use there services. I would recommend them to anyone.

Please give us a few days. That will give us our chance to send them all the files we want on the server and fix the ban list and bring the servers back up to the BFM Standards you would expect. Thank you VERY MUCH for your understanding.

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Re: My Apologies to our Awesome Guest! Very Sorry
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 06:36:49 PM »
Thanks Elvis! And also thanks to Darkstar!

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Dietrich_

• Newbie Poster
  • "Think Different" as in DON'T Copy others work
Re: My Apologies to our Awesome Guest! Very Sorry
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 09:19:13 PM »
AH! now that makes sense, i couldn't join british server randomly.

Print