Print 

Author Topic: Battlefield 3  (Read 8125 times)

Offline Caboose.

• Newbie Poster
Re: Battlefield 3
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2011, 08:03:22 PM »
oh noez!!! i was invited to be an Alpha tester but the e-mail went to my dads e-mail address and i didn't learn about it until now. this makes me sad face  :'(
   Good Job Shivrz! Thank you! ;D   Thank you speedy Trael and (ØßØ)¶éàÐé® for the sigs :D and thanks to zakpak for putting them together

Offline Trael

• Senior Poster
  • Hi Ho I live in a box...
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2011, 10:51:46 PM »
Open Beta will available soon, bro. Don't worry.

Offline BFM_DarkFyr

• BFM Admin
  • Forza Vale
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2011, 03:39:23 AM »
Here's the news on the beta, although if you are buying it or are into Battlefield you should already know:

Closed beta starts on the 27th September on all three platforms for those who pre-ordered on Origin or purchased MoH limited edition

The Open Beta starts on the 29th on all three platforms. Anyone can play it and there is no limit of beta play time while the beta is running.

The beta ends on the 10th of October.

Offline Lº§tMyMiNÐ

• Junior Poster
  • Introducing: my signature logo, modified.
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2011, 11:35:20 PM »
L°§tMyMiNÐ here.

You know, about the open beta, I can most certainly say:

I.
Will.
Be there!!!

:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

If just seeing Battlefield 3 in action is exhilarating, I can only imagine what the gameplay's gonna be like! It's gonna be so much fun, I can hardly wait 'til Thursday gets here!

:drool:

And, if anybody else is a fellow Xbox 360 gamer here on BFM, feel free to PM me, and we can go ahead and exchange gamertags, that way we can hit the Battlefield 3 beta together, or in a group.

:thumbsup:

Battlefield 3 beta, here we come!!!
-
L°§tMyMiNÐ

It speaks for itself...

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2011, 04:16:51 PM »
Been playing it on PC :D It makes me  :drool: I am so gonna get it when it comes out :D

~Panther

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2011, 06:07:14 PM »
Make sure not to play on any of the unofficial, hacked servers that are up. (they support up to 128 players) Anyone caught in these servers are going to get their account banned.

Full Article can be found Here on pc world.

Battlefield 3 Beta Hacked, DICE Threatens Banhammer

By Matt Peckham, PCWorld    Oct 3, 2011 7:05 AM  

In what's starting to sound as inevitable as death and taxes, it seems someone's managed to hack the Battlefield 3 beta currently underway, unlocking alternative game modes, namely support for up to 128 simultaneous guys running through the streets of a certain famous French municipality, guns-a-blazin'. That's the...shall we say intriguing news.

The bad news, is that if you partake of this ill-gotten feature, you may see your EA Origins account suspended, locking you out of not just the Battlefield 3 beta, but everything else—legitimate or no—associated with the account.

[...]

And in a second post, added a few minutes later: "If your account gets banned it does mean any EA game you have your account would also be unavailable."

[...]

Offline Lº§tMyMiNÐ

• Junior Poster
  • Introducing: my signature logo, modified.
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2011, 07:42:17 PM »
And in a second post, added a few minutes later: "If your account gets banned it does mean any EA game you have your account would also be unavailable."
L°§tMyMiNÐ here.

And...

Quote from: L°§tMyMiNÐ
O u c h

...that's all I have to say about that.

:undecided:

That's all, folks!
-
L°§tMyMiNÐ

It speaks for itself...

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2011, 07:51:51 PM »
The post has been taken down (detailed in the full article) ... so yeah ... that happened ... the hacks were not to an official server, it was to their own server they made after they hacked the game and got that info... Which I dont think should result in people getting banned bc they went in there. Another point is that these servers would be in the server list and it would be very easy to access it by accident.

Almost everyone disagrees with the perma ban consequence ... probably why the post was taken down. I think it was taken down quickly too. Still an interesting article though.

Offline BFM_DarkFyr

• BFM Admin
  • Forza Vale
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2011, 07:59:22 PM »
I've been so far impressed by the Beta. No major in-game bugs, although there are many small bugs that can sometimes be irritating (like spontaneously falling through the ground, and not being able to aim down sights).

Some interesting things I have noticed are;

-Knife is not one-slash-kill, unless you perform an 'assassination move' from behind an enemy (like in Halo Reach)
-The M203 can be used as it's own weapon (not being attached to an assault rifle).
-You can adjust the optics on sniper rifles so that you have no sights at all.

Overall the game is excellent, and this is only the beta. The problems and bugs that are there can be easily ironed out and I think the end result will be, and to quote Lostmymind, "undisputed king of FPS games" ;)

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2011, 01:27:36 PM »
There is also a bug where if you have an nVidia card, your game can crash randomly. Lucky for me though, I have my awesome Radeon 8870 :D

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_Tails

• Captain
  • [VGTG]
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2011, 02:01:59 PM »
Knife is not one-slash-kill,

I like this, one hit kill knifes in games are stupid in my opinion.

Offline BFM_DarkFyr

• BFM Admin
  • Forza Vale
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2011, 05:27:53 PM »
Knife is not one-slash-kill,

I like this, one hit kill knifes in games are stupid in my opinion.

Yes.

Offline Benjy

• Posts Too Much
  • "Who Dares Wins"
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2011, 01:37:08 PM »
ARGHHHHH!! COMES OUT IN 3 DAYS  :drool: d_b

Applied for recruitment, August, 30th, 2009
Vent access, 10th, October, 2009 Giving by BFM_Slim
First ever Scrim, 19th October, 2009
Small tags, 28th October, 2009 By BFM_JANE and BFM_ Kiwi
Big tags, 31st Decmeber, 2009 By BFM_Slim and BFM_Elvis.
Thanks to my awsomeness Sgt. d3 for getting me through
Received Corporal, 21st of April
Drop Corporal, N/A
Dropped tags April 16, 2012
Little tags are back, 29 Dec, 2012 :D
Picked up big tags again, N/A

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2011, 01:48:25 PM »
I'm going to buy a new XBox 360 just so I can play BF3, and probably Assassin's Creed: Revelations.  :clint:

Well other games too, like Skyrim!

Offline BFM_Exodus

• General
  • BFM's General Oversight >:)
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2011, 01:04:53 AM »
There is also a bug where if you have an nVidia card, your game can crash randomly. Lucky for me though, I have my awesome Radeon 8870 :D

That's why they run betas... update to the most recent drivers will solve those kinds of problems. They released new drivers yesterday I think for nVidia cards to improve performance and bug issues. :)

Nrvend is too old. We race in hogs, not wheelchairs.
Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?
Exodus is the all-time Major Pain.

Print