Print 

Author Topic: order 66  (Read 1815 times)

Offline -JR-C@po

• Newbie Poster
  • aka BFM_C@po(long ago), -JR-C@po, Mastercapo
order 66
« on: May 09, 2011, 12:19:56 AM »
playing in server 1 aprox 3am edt

came in spamming chat was warned but he continued to spam chat and team chat. he also was jumping out of lone hog to slay lone hogs and walkers only warning he got was for spamming chat and useing caps. when i asked why he wasnt being warned for camping i was told he got 2 laps last map.  when i jump out to defend my lone hog against admin gunned rh i am warned for camping by hogzlla when i explain i was defending he tells me we can discuss this on the fourms. i play by ur rules and apparently know them better than this admin. i dont know if its just some problem he has with me or what but i will not b joining servers where he is if this is the treatment i get. as always thanks for ur time and the oportunity to voice (type) my opinion.                                   -JR-C@po

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
Re: order 66
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 05:34:26 AM »
We will look out for this, thank you. However, if you have a problem with an admin, please PM him and deal with it there, rather than publicly. for example, it could have been a misunderstanding - either way, best to clear it up by PM first.

Also, please read this thread and follow its advice in future should you ever have such a problem again.

Thank you,

BFM_three60
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline Còól

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is uncertain, Death is not
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 07:25:26 AM »
EDIT:See Below post
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 12:27:13 PM by BFM_Còól »

BFM_CòóL IS CòóL!!! - Love, MiG

A CòóL ORIGINAL

If life has not scarred you, you have not lived it.

You Have All The Weapons You Need,
Now Fight!!

Ill give you a cookie if you can tell me what that last quote is from!!

Offline Còól

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 09:53:12 AM »
Capo I read your post a few more times and I felt it warranted me looking into your claims against Hogzilla and it turns out we got really lucky in this case. We had an admin running Fraps so we got a chat log of the whole thing. I love technology. Ok so what I am going to do since you brought this to light in public I will show you what I found in public and ya know what, I am even going to unlock the thread in case you have anything to add. Ok so what I will do is quote some of the things you wrote and show you the exact chat from the server about that incident.

Ok First thing, in your first accusation you said this

playing in server 1 aprox 3am edt

came in spamming chat was warned but he continued to spam chat and team chat. he also was jumping out of lone hog to slay lone hogs and walkers only warning he got was for spamming chat and useing caps. when i asked why he wasnt being warned for camping i was told he got 2 laps last map.

Ok that seems pretty strait forward, but when you look at it there was a little more to it.

-JR-C@po   um at least a warning
   BFM_HogZlla   for?
   -JR-C@po   66 camping
   BFM_HogZlla   where?
   -JR-C@po   he is dead now
   -JR-C@po   but please keep an eye on his laps
   BFM_HogZlla   he got 2 last map how's that?
   -JR-C@po   fine u like campers on ur team have fun bro later

Now you are a long time guest and if I am not mistaken a former member here, so you know that an admin cannot warn unless they see it. See in your complaint you made it seem Hogzilla was blowing you off but infact when you look at the chat He was trying to help but you really didnt give him much to work with. He cant warn for camping unless he sees it, he tried to find out where, you asked him to keep an eye on his laps so he tells you how many laps he has and you get upset. Well the chat doesn't seem to look like you put it but lets go further shall we.

Ok your next accusation

when i jump out to defend my lone hog against admin gunned rh i am warned for camping by hogzlla when i explain i was defending he tells me we can discuss this on the fourms.

Ok This one I like here is the chat from that incident

BFM_HogZlla   that was camping  bud
   BFM_HogZlla   can't hide and attack
   -JR-C@po   no u was loaded bud
   BFM_HogZlla   Capo don't do it again please
   -JR-C@po   not campin bro
   -JR-C@po   in ur rules i can defend
   BFM_HogZlla   we can talk about it on forums if you want
   BFM_HogZlla   but you can't hide then attack
   -JR-C@po   u gonna ban me? go ahead elvis will hear about it very quick
   BFM_HogZlla   what are ou talking about
   BFM_HogZlla   lol
   -JR-C@po   i was not campin i was defending

The reason I like this one is because you made it seem like you were blown off and warned wrongly. When in fact what you did was wrong. Your right you can defend yourself. A loaded hog fired at you in a lone hog, you can jump out to defend. However, where you went wrong was when you hid behind the rock and waited for there hog to come past. You then threw nades from behind the rock. Well Capo you should probably read the rules again because that is camping. Here are the exact rules from our website

6.1.    You may not wait for opponents to come along so that you may attack them.
6.2.    You may temporarily hide to keep from getting killed, but you may not attack until you are back en route.

So lets recap, you said when you asked why he wasnt being warned for camping you were blown off. Not true
You said that you were wrongly accused of camping. Not true
Again you said you were blown off while trying to explain. Again Not true
The best part about it is at the end you threatened him with going to Elvis because you weren't getting your way. Really Capo? You have to admit that part is almost comical. You see there is nothing about what you did in the server that is right. Hog never blew you off he tried to address your concerns, when you broke a rule that HE SAW you argued with the warning. He cant take the time to fully explain in the server but he did try to and then told you to go to the forums. He never threatened to ban or even kick you. He just asked you to stop. So what do you do? You tell him you will go to Elvis. You know Hogzilla is much nicer than me. I would have banned you for saying it and made you go to Elvis, because the simple fact here is your wrong and you have come here and publicly accused one of our Sargents for treating you wrong. Elvis would see it the same.

Now this is the part where I am going to tell you what will happen from now on. If you have a complaint with one of us I suggest you handle it the way you know you should. If you choose to come here and publicly accuse one of us as wrongly and as disrespectful as you have here I will personally ban you from these forums. Elvis will agree just so you know. You have a history here Capo and one that isn't all that good. So I suggest you leave your personal feelings about BFM out of your interactions with our members or I will just solve the problem and make it to where you won't have to be bothered by how we treat you. Thank you Capo and have a good one.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 10:08:04 AM by BFM_Còól »

A CòóL ORIGINAL

Now Fight!!

Offline -JR-C@po

• Newbie Poster
  • aka BFM_C@po(long ago), -JR-C@po, Mastercapo
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 03:13:05 AM »
lemme see if im any good at this copy and paste stuff please bare with me ....

-JR-C@po   um at least a warning
   BFM_HogZlla   for?
   -JR-C@po   66 camping
   BFM_HogZlla   where?
   -JR-C@po   he is dead now
   -JR-C@po   but please keep an eye on his laps
   BFM_HogZlla   he got 2 last map how's that?
   -JR-C@po   fine u like campers on ur team have fun bro later

this was when i left last of the convo almost end of map i had died 14 times gotten no laps because everytime order came by me where ever i was he killed me if i was walkin and him solo he jumped out and slay if we was both lone he jumped out if we was 2 and 2 hogs he still killed me all night he spammed chat and team chat when i left he had numerous kills and one lap. i played later with lostmymind and another bfm (the name slips  my mind maybe was 360) where he did the same thing again. other players and bfm admins witnissed his behavior in the match these text logs where from and later the same night maybe they will post what they saw on this thread.

this one....

BFM_HogZlla   that was camping  bud
   BFM_HogZlla   can't hide and attack
   -JR-C@po   no u was loaded bud
   BFM_HogZlla   Capo don't do it again please
   -JR-C@po   not campin bro
   -JR-C@po   in ur rules i can defend
   BFM_HogZlla   we can talk about it on forums if you want
   BFM_HogZlla   but you can't hide then attack
   -JR-C@po   u gonna ban me? go ahead elvis will hear about it very quick
   BFM_HogZlla   what are ou talking about
   BFM_HogZlla   lol
   -JR-C@po   i was not campin i was defending

my lone hog was dumped at blue by loaded enemy rocket hog hog flipped and i sailed over the couple of rocks b4 the hump. while running back to my hog (other side of rocks) the loaded rocket had got the nav and turned around to come back. i never hid, i nadded as they passed while getting back in my hog. i dont even think anyone was killed they just flipped. if thats against the rules i am sorry,but to my understanding of the rules it is perfectly legal to act the way i did. i said elvis would hear bcuz i thought when he said " BFM_HogZlla   we can talk about it on forums if you want " he was threatening me with a ban.

as for....

You have a history here Capo and one that isn't all that good. So I suggest you leave your personal feelings about BFM out of your interactions with our members or I will just solve the problem and make it to where you won't have to be bothered by how we treat you.

it is true i have a hot head. things have been said in the past it is true. but i have never had a problem with bfm in general as u imply. on the contrary i have some good friends that r bfms we play very good races all the time when people follow the rules. i mostly only play on ur servers when i play.

as for this...

Capo I read your post a few more times and I felt it warranted me looking into your claims against Hogzilla and it turns out we got really lucky in this case. We had an admin running Fraps so we got a chat log of the whole thing. I love technology.

i am allready aware of bfm servers ability to record chat. it has come in handy in the past. no need to use  fraps. im just wondering why none of the other complaints from other guests about this guy didnt end up here and only these select did? makes me wonder but anyway

as for this...

So lets recap, you said when you asked why he wasnt being warned for camping you were blown off. Not true
You said that you were wrongly accused of camping. Not true
Again you said you were blown off while trying to explain. Again Not true
The best part about it is at the end you threatened him with going to Elvis because you weren't getting your way. Really Capo? You have to admit that part is almost comical. You see there is nothing about what you did in the server that is right. Hog never blew you off he tried to address your concerns, when you broke a rule that HE SAW you argued with the warning. He cant take the time to fully explain in the server but he did try to and then told you to go to the forums. He never threatened to ban or even kick you. He just asked you to stop. So what do you do? You tell him you will go to Elvis. You know Hogzilla is much nicer than me. I would have banned you for saying it and made you go to Elvis, because the simple fact here is your wrong and you have come here and publicly accused one of our Sargents for treating you wrong. Elvis would see it the same.

i dont know where all this anger is comming from. just say im a lier next time and save urself alot of typing. imo
but as i have explained i acted just like my understanding of the rules said i should act.
  as for this

"The best part about it is at the end you threatened him with going to Elvis because you weren't getting your way."

i asked for a warning after several complaints from me and other guests. i understand the admin has to see it thats why i asked if he would keep an eye on him. that is not wanting my way that is just giving the admin a heads up about a problem player. i have already explained why i said slvis would hear about me being baned for following the rules.

as far as the passive agressive / openly hostile attitudes i incountered in the server the night this happened or what im reading in this reply was brought on by me i am truely sorry but even after reading ur reply i only see one thing i did wrong that was bringing this to the forums publicly and for that i apollogize to hogzlla and cool and anyone else who read this post. if it is ur wish for me not to post here again i wont u dont have to ban me. if i cant defend on bfm servers then i will just hide. as for calling out campers and rule breakers trying to help u guys out, i will stop if the server is bad i will just leave that is easy to fix. i have been playing alot lately with many bfms i was hoping our relationships were getting strong enuff to get over the ancient history that was BFM_C@po. but i can see some feelings r still strong about this no matter what i do. let me know what yall think is capo breakin rules all the time? i will b watching this thread what ever yall suggest i do i will do if that is hiding or not saying anything in servers not posting here again or not playing on ur servers again i will live with what u think is good for u. i will say it again just so there is no misunderstanding i do not now or ever have had a problem with bfm as a whole. we have had our misunderstandings ofcourse a relationship as long as mine and bfm the normal person expects a couple bumps here and there but i follow rules as i understand them when i read them on bfm fourms. ok im done typing i think. sorry again for the time and trouble, but thank you very much for both. have a good one hope to race with all of you soon.                  
                                                                                                                                 -JR_C@po
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 03:50:53 AM by -JR-C@po »

Offline BFM_Exodus

• General
  • BFM's General Oversight >:)
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 03:45:00 AM »
Check PMs Capo.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 03:48:14 AM by BFM_Exodus »

Nrvend is too old. We race in hogs, not wheelchairs.
Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?
Exodus is the all-time Major Pain.

Offline Còól

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 06:28:13 AM »
The matter has been handled threw PM's thread locked

A CòóL ORIGINAL

Now Fight!!

Print