Print 

Author Topic: Brink  (Read 1953 times)

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Brink
« on: May 13, 2011, 03:11:24 AM »
I wanna get this game sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly! It looks like the best game EVER! AWESOME! Anyone got it? Is it good?

~Panther
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 01:32:55 AM by BFM_Panther »

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Re: Brink
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 01:32:24 AM »
:bump:

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_Tails

• Captain
  • [VGTG]
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 01:33:57 AM »
Ive heard many reports that this game is very dissapointing. Im not saying dont get the game, just do some reaserch about it.

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 11:48:30 AM »
It is highly team based. Some of the reviews you may read are from them playing with the AI. The AI in this game are very bad and you cannot tell your team's AI where they should go and what task they should focus on.

They also may be used to the "realism" from CoD, in this game you more bullet spongy. Also the sounds are a bit exaggerated.

2c

Offline Bleach

• Senior Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 01:44:34 PM »
The game is very fun but you can't play it the same way you would play other shooters. And as Mig said, the AI is very bad. You have to play a style where you're almost always moving around and stuff. The guns aren't super accurate (besides the snipers) and are based off of the body type you're playing as (either light, normal, or heavy) Light dies almost immediately but can run faster and parkour up to things the other body types can. Heavy can't really do anything besides stand still and fire a heavy machine gun, and normal is somewhere in between.

All in all, once you adapt to it's style of play, it's a very fun game, but if you try and play it like a CoD game or something, it's not fun at all.
A part of the winning teams for season 9, 10, 13, 17, 18 and now 19. Thanks for all of the great memories guys :D

Print