Print 

Author Topic: Xfire friends  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Brandon

• Junior Poster
  • Season 20 Champions
Xfire friends
« on: May 14, 2011, 10:56:28 AM »
i got xfire working and am working how to get more friends zakk and jmaster  what do i do now

Offline Brandon

• Junior Poster
  • Season 20 Champions
Re: Xfire friends
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 10:58:38 AM »
wondering not working

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 11:16:07 AM »
We do not give out our XFire info in forum threads (or in profile info), if you wish to add people, you must do so through a Private Message. But keep in mind basic internet safety.

Keep in mind, the person doesn't have to add you if they do not wish to. Just depends on the person. :P

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 11:17:13 AM »
Hi Brandon;

You'll have to ask people to add  you to their list so you can add them to yours.  Not everyone will say yes... often people just keep a very short list of friends, or only clanmembers, etc.

Also, people are not allowed to post their xfire names on the forums, so be careful please not to post yours or ask others to post theirs.

BFM_Wic

(Well said MiG, who posted while I was typing, lol!) :)

Offline Brandon

• Junior Poster
  • Season 20 Champions
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 01:43:07 PM »
ok  and i didnt know  thanks for telling me this

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 05:36:00 PM »
If people have already given you their name, to add them just press the little plus sign at the bottom of the window.

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Print