Print 

Author Topic: A question regarding my PR status  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Fuse

• Junior Poster
A question regarding my PR status
« on: May 22, 2011, 12:53:55 AM »
Ok firstly, please dont take this as me being over confident, more like excited and ready to work my way up to my tags, but I was wondering, will my training be like my first run through, or swifter, maybe even in a different direction? I am not sure if I am supposed to do what I did as my last time as a PR (I plan to do so until it is better explained) just wanted to be 100% on everything. Also, is there anything new I should be aware of? as in policy/rule changes, or anything like that.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 01:01:08 AM by Fuse »

Thanx Benjy for the awesome Siggy!

Thanks TH-7 Erik! Love it!

"E.T. for the Atari, if you place this game in the console, puppies die. That's how bad it is."

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
Re: A question regarding my PR status
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 01:07:24 AM »

Hi and welcome back!   

The best thing is to plan for this time to be like last time.  Since you've been around before it may be possible to speed things along a bit, but that depends on how many other PRs, recruits, vent space, availability of trainers.    It probably won't take as long as last time, but we can't make any promises, will just have to see how it goes.

I can't think of anything new since you were here last.  Just relax and have fun and don't worry.

Offline Fuse

• Junior Poster
Re: A question regarding my PR status
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 01:41:17 AM »
Thanks Kiwi, Im glad to still have you around to gimme the lowdown :D I will wait out however long I need to no worries, I still am a bfm member in heart so I do have patience :D Hopefully I can regain some of my driving/shooting skill as well. :P

Thanx Benjy for the awesome Siggy!

Thanks TH-7 Erik! Love it!

"E.T. for the Atari, if you place this game in the console, puppies die. That's how bad it is."

Print