Print 

Author Topic: a new sig for meh?  (Read 2139 times)

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
a new sig for meh?
« on: June 20, 2011, 06:07:52 PM »
I've just now got my big tags back on an wondered if one of you wonderful talented people would be able to make me a sig. I have a preference for purples, blues, greys and silvers but none in terms of renders or theme... If anyone wants to throw some suggestions out, I'll let you know if I like. :)
Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Re: a new sig for meh?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 06:57:49 PM »
Yay! Big tags Fraggle is back :D

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 07:41:15 PM »
Hit or miss? (this is still a work in progress)

Some other quotes I was looking at:

"You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!"

"I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, NO! No. You... you... complete me. "

"To them, you're just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper!"

Anyway, the reason I went with the joker is mainly bc I have been trying to work with this render for months :P The cityscape is a screenshot of Gotham City. Plus, his colors are shades of purple, green, grey, and a tad bit of blue.

So, hit or miss? (I can always rework something else up :) )
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 08:19:24 PM by BFM_MiG »

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 12:50:54 AM »
that's really awesome MiG!

the quote about madness being like gravity is spot on. If I could use that, that'd be awesome.

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 08:47:32 AM »

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm258/MiGeWiBro/FraggleJoker.png[/IMG]
:)

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 10:25:02 AM »
Dude
I love that sig MiG!!
The blur that pushed you Into the picture...
So awesome!!

Good Job~Crae

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 03:31:18 PM »
MiG, You are epic!!!

Thanks so much.

*puts sig on*

LOOKS GREAT! :haw:

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 03:38:14 PM »
Love it!

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Print