Print 

Author Topic: Fallen Bikers Events  (Read 705 times)

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
Fallen Bikers Events
« on: June 26, 2011, 04:35:25 PM »
Fallen Bikers (dot co uk) Is a local charity we set up for motorcyclists and their families of those injured or lost their lives to motorcycle accidents. We've gotten very popular over the last few months, even had mentions from people like Foggerty and Farell. At the moment we are raising money for a lad called Darren who was involved in an RTA with a 44 tonner (OUCH!). He is currently recovering from a broken neck and we are raising money to help get him back on his feet.

We had a bikers get together today and here is 10 mins footage of the days event (with a good number to listen to as well - can anyone tell me who did that song btw?).

Vid

What they say is true, all the small things really do make a difference and all the money raised today will go towards Darren's recovery. Another group of lads ladies and kids im proud to be part of :)

Offline BFM_Crimson

• BFM Admin
    • I'm copying JANE...
Re: Fallen Bikers Events
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 05:31:31 PM »
That's really cool! And wow, that's a lot of bikes!
Can't tell you who did the song, but I'd like to know who, cause it's awesome :D
I hope that Darren makes a full recovery :), neck injuries are tricky and often don't fully recover  :sad:

.       Thanks JANE, LËÕ, Lucky, MiG and Tails for rendering signature services!

Print