Print 

Author Topic: ~Parting ways~  (Read 7327 times)

Offline ◄»» §håwtŸȜ0° ««►

• Junior Poster
  • No one can catch me. Can u?
~Parting ways~
« on: July 26, 2011, 09:55:31 PM »
Ways can be different things in life. But for myself I dont have a set pair of ways to follow. I accepted BFm as my family and those ways as my own. You are all wonderfull people and i respect that. The bumps in the rode have made me realise and i quote " i reckon i should take a few years off" <this was in my big brain>. And i Reckon i should say good bye.  :undecided: I would like to take a moment and thank Hogzilla, Archer, Jmaster, Wic, Jane, and Enigma for being therewhen i needed ya most. Even when they didnt "want" to talk to me lol. I learned my hard lessons in BFM and i think you all would agree now i have emotions of great steal <ty wic>. But lookn' on the bright side if there is one, I would like to take another moment to thank all the BFM Girls becuase I dont know if the boys would know what to do with out us. Thank-you ladies. But if i recognize the ladies then i should recognize the gents. So to the gents who made my BFm life possible, I put my recegnistions to BFM_Zakk who not only did bring me on vent but was also there to either train me or quote, "you cant do that". and to the other Guys who i dont mention you all important to me so ty VERY VERY MUCH.

On a Side note if i shall I would like to recognize Elvis for making/builing a wonderful online "community" or shall i say"Family". Even though we didn't really talk in length i enjoyed our talks other wise!  :)

To Wolfy, my friend Wolfy "HOWL". If it weren't for you i would have never met all of these people. With your words of wisdom that night I realise you were right, and i took ya words to heart eh. And if i may say something i would like wofly to get higher up tags.......

To N3goti8, with ya  winner personality I recognize you for that Wondeful nick name, Bubbles. Ty Mr. Bubble

But in all conclusion I say Thank-you for ALL the wonderfull things you guys and girls have said / done. I may come back in about 2 - 4 years, becuase of school and the growing up i have to do< if you aint laughin' you should start> I will still have Xfire, if you would like my Xfire plz PM my at the name Phantom and i would gladly give it to you. and if you dont have xfire i will gladly accept any PM message you may offer!!!! and without any further a doo i say......

GOOD-BYE!!! AND HUGS TO EVERYONE!

p.s: this is for three hundred and sixy degrees... my spelling is just fine.

p.s.s : Thank-you all for not going crazy by being around me.  hehehehe

p.s.s.s: If I could have mentioned all of ya i would have but there is just to many to mention. So if you were not mentioned plz dont take it offensivley.your all wonderfull people.

p.s.s.s.s: my punctuation is absolutaly horrilble dont gudge rofl.....

p.s.s.s.s.s: and to Enoch i luv ya man and if you make donuts or cake!!! make it pretty in blue!!!! and we had some pretty good convo's man! hugs!

PHANTOM3 HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!

BUT WILL SOON RETURN TO A CHANNEL NEAR U!
"The Phantom's revenege"

gi gii giig giigg giggl giiggle s sn sno snor snort
                                 hehehe <giggle>
        heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehe
         "No your insanly goofy" quote BFM_Sandman
              "Can i has huggy?" quote bfm_phantom
  "so myxy how long have you been a pr?" quote bfm_Phantom
" hey tanxs1, how long do you think we can be quiet?" quote Phantom -> tanxs1 <we will NEVER play that game again!>
Die rich how do you say your name? quote Phantom3
It's Deitrich!!!!!!!!! quote Deitrich
<to this day i still can't say it right>
"BEAR SHARK" - quote 'Medic
"your nick name is Bubbles from now on" - quote N3goti8
"yeah!!! bubbles!!!!" - quote phantom
"GOOSE!" - quote and funny situation Mig <halarious>
"Miggy Poo" - quote someone
"Goalie bear" - quote Phantom
"Don't mess with the bubble or you'll get in trouble!  becuase bfm_phantom will have a tantrum!" - quote Gamer, Dizzle, Sojourn, cool and everyone else
"But mom!!" - to enigma - From Phantom
"RIBBAT" Orik and phantom funny story
"DIE ROBOT DIE!!!!" -- With BFM_Effect --- Phantom30°

Offline MufnMan

• Senior Poster
  • Do You Know The MufnMan?
Re: ~Parting ways~
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 10:06:48 PM »

Oh Phantom3! Where's the 3?! You were so proud of that 3!
:P

Very nicely said if I may say so myself!

We'll all see ya around still I reckon!

:)
54.77    62.93    46.97    77.27    68.80    55.83    99.93    89.77

"Live in the present,remember the past,and fear not the future,for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only now."
-Saphira/Eldest-

“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.”
-Calvin&Hobbes-

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
-John Lennon-

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 10:09:38 PM »
Gonna miss ya on vent my good friend :-\
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline BFM_Enoch

• BFM Admin
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 10:26:32 PM »
It is a sad day.

Remember when i used to make you cry?  Good times....Good times.

THANK YOU SLIM!*

*please see other footnote.**

**for the awsome sig.

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 10:27:02 PM »

You don't have to mention everyone... As long as you mention me ;D

I hope you had fun and I hope we still get a few races with you!

Offline BFM_Fénix

• BFM Admin
  • I shall be reborn from the ashes
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 10:34:43 PM »
Bye.
Any other words and I would be crying.
Not really.
2000th member of the BFM forums.
According to Hlao, and Hlao's word is law.

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 10:43:44 PM »
Take it easy Bubbleses... We'll be here when you get back.  :hug:
Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Offline Joel

• Regular Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 10:57:19 PM »
aww well i hope to see you around in the servers  :hug: PR_Joel

BFM_Enoch: "Joel the Jaguar the juggles jets"

Thanks to -Lostmymind-

Offline BFM_Tails

• Captain
  • [VGTG]
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 11:07:59 PM »
moo

Offline BFM_Yoda

• BFM Admin
  • Following, still, you, not!
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 11:09:14 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DON'T GO PHANTOM ILL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :'( :'( :'(
Started being PR - June 1, 2010
Recieved Vent - July 25, 2010
Little Tags! - September 25, 2010
Primary Training Completed - November 16, 2010
BIG TAGS! - December 9, 2010
Promoted to Corporal - May 8, 2011
Stepped down from Corporal - August 24, 2011
Hung up my Tags - April 30, 2013
Big Tags Again :D - November 4, 2014

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Offline BFM_Crimson

• BFM Admin
    • I'm copying JANE...
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 11:31:29 PM »
Take care phantom, study hard, and when you feel it's time to return we'll be here :)

.       Thanks JANE, LËÕ, Lucky, MiG and Tails for rendering signature services!

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 12:08:30 AM »
Bye bye Phantom! Hugs!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 12:16:14 AM »
Noooo!! Phantom! I know everyone here will miss you! Good luck with school. See you around.

~Panther

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_Ben1

• BFM Admin
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2011, 12:45:29 AM »
Aw phantom  don't go, you will be missed

Thanks to Spood for this sig!

Awards won:

Aussie Scrims Team dStruct- Season VI Champions
Season 21 Captain Scrims- All Star
Season 21 Captain Scrims- Star Rookie
Season 22 Captain Scrims- MVP
Season 22 Captain Scrims- Most Improved
Season 22 Captain Scrims- All Star

Offline HogZlla

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2011, 03:12:00 AM »
 :'(

Make the best of the next 2-4! Take care, Bubbles.

Print