Print 

Author Topic: Poll time!  (Read 1749 times)

Offline ÐeviÑ

• Posts Too Much
Poll time!
« on: August 27, 2011, 06:57:31 PM »
Just wondering. I might just be weird?
Selling FREE PWNkakes™
Former BFM_Devist8 (long ago) and bfm_ÐeviÑ

Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?

Offline BFM_Fénix

• BFM Admin
  • I shall be reborn from the ashes
Re: Poll time!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 07:39:59 PM »
Aren't we all?
2000th member of the BFM forums.
According to Hlao, and Hlao's word is law.

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 08:23:10 PM »
Hehehe yeah...I remember reading Tanxs' unban request  :XD: I was surprised he didn't start with "Ohai" at the beginning  :XD:

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline Lº§tMyMiNÐ

• Junior Poster
  • Introducing: my signature logo, modified.
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 11:35:54 PM »
L°§tMyMiNÐ here.

Okay--Hold on--Just a second--Wait a minute!!! ... T a n x s (?!?!?!) got banned from a server, once upon a time???

:siren:   :liljawdrop:   :siren:   :liljawdrop:   :siren:

You know, it's funny... I never would've guessed that...
-
L°§tMyMiNÐ

It speaks for itself...

Offline ÐeviÑ

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 11:42:45 PM »
L°§tMyMiNÐ here.

Okay--Hold on--Just a second--Wait a minute!!! ... T a n x s (?!?!?!) got banned from a server, once upon a time???

:siren:   :liljawdrop:   :siren:   :liljawdrop:   :siren:

You know, it's funny... I never would've guessed that...
-
L°§tMyMiNÐ

To be honest, looking back, there are a FEW people in there that I wouldn't have expected to see in there.
Selling FREE PWNkakes™
Former BFM_Devist8 (long ago) and bfm_ÐeviÑ

Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 02:29:30 AM »

To be honest, looking back, there are a FEW people in there that I wouldn't have expected to see in there.
you'd be surprised how many BFM's started out with kicks or bans. They were usually people who were new to racing and didn't really understand the rules or how they apply to halo.

It just goes to show that with a little open-mindedness and a good attitude, people can turn it around and go from bans and kicks to being respected members of the community.
Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 03:55:06 AM »

you'd be surprised how many BFM's started out with kicks or bans. They were usually people who were new to racing and didn't really understand the rules or how they apply to halo.

It just goes to show that with a little open-mindedness and a good attitude, people can turn it around and go from bans and kicks to being respected members of the community.

+ 1

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 04:05:36 AM »

That and copious bribes... :P
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Print