Print 

Author Topic: So let me get this right  (Read 1693 times)

Offline WoodNinja

• Newbie Poster
  • Snake? Snake?! SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So let me get this right
« on: November 01, 2007, 06:07:13 PM »
So if I don't have a mic, then I can't do the following things on BFM:Vent, become an admin, soccer league, and scrims. Anything else?

Snake? Snake!? SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of first to use the new recruitment form!

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: So let me get this right
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 06:24:38 PM »
That is correct.  If you have not experienced what group on-line activiteis are like when you have the ability to talk to the other players involved then I can see why you may not understand this policy.  Once you have seen what it is like to talk to the players that are in your Halo server with you you will quickly understand how it would be almost impossible to properly participate in those activities when you are the only one who can't talk.  Being able to stratigize with your fellow team mates, whithout having to stop to type, is such a basic thing for us as we play, and you would not be able to take part in that...it would almost be a distraction to the rest of the team.  In short, to answer your question, having a mic is absolutly required to participate in BFM activities...and that is not going change any time soon.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline WoodNinja

• Newbie Poster
  • Snake? Snake?! SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 06:36:06 PM »
Now I am going to go on my knees and beg my parents for a mic.

Snake? Snake!? SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of first to use the new recruitment form!

Offline =TH= Batman

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 01:19:11 AM »
We welcome your parents to listen on vent any time they want.

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 01:00:01 AM »
Obi-Wan if your parents are worried we are more than willing to talk to them and let them listen in after talking to them. They will find out that our vent is 100% family friendly with ZERO tollerance. We have done this in the past for some players and their parents did listen in and allow the player to be on vent with us. We are willing to do whatever it takes to let your parents check us out before allowing you to get on vent with us.

Print