Print 

Author Topic: Real One Player Trimmer Help  (Read 1187 times)

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
Real One Player Trimmer Help
« on: September 15, 2011, 06:47:07 PM »
Does anyone here use Real One Player?

I need help with It. It was suggested by my friend recently, and I am going to use It for a project. Our teacher put up an assignment for the 10 year anniversary of 9/11. We are make memorabilia's In honor of those who survived as a hero or died as a hero. So I converted a song from Youtube onto Real One Player and I need to trim It so that the song Is only 30 seconds long; because If the song Is longer then 30 seconds she wants us to get permission from the artist, and I honestly don't want to do that lol.

Problem Is though, when I go to the trim option on my song, nothing happens. The play button Is disabled, and the picture on the trim window Is black. I waited for 5 minutes to just check, cause I thought It might of just needed to load, but nothing happened. 

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline ËQINÖX

• Regular Poster
Re: Real One Player Trimmer Help
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 05:48:03 PM »
i dont know much about real one player  but i personaly use audacity its free and a very  powerfull  audio editor  it alows you to pritty much do anything  you can imagen with audio

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 06:49:21 PM »
i dont know anything about real one player but i agree with Equinox Audacity is really great to use
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline BFM_saes

• BFM Admin
  • oops....
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 03:57:08 AM »
Real player still exists?   :o

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 08:20:13 PM »
I used Audacity to record a song I bought, thanks guys.
Never figured out Real One Player, bummer.

@saes
Yeah, I didn't know either till I was browsing for a music thing for my project. It's almost like itunes now, but Instead of buying songs, you download them off the Internet. Per-say, Youtube, or somewhere else.

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Print