Print 

Author Topic: -=- Sheik Chaindog Lives!!! -=- (Updated 06APR2008)  (Read 7514 times)

Offline Diehard6309

• Senior Poster
  • The Goggles! :o
Re: -=- Sheik Chaindog Lives!!! -=- (Updated 12MAR2008)
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2008, 03:00:02 PM »
 :) Stay safe!  :)

LOL Love the way you organize your posts... So... neat and interesting.
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"

- Hands held high

Offline Fuzion

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2008, 06:07:00 PM »
Glad to see you're fine ChainDog.  :)

Signature by AR~H@ngm@n
(July 07)

BFM_Warlord

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2008, 09:06:02 PM »
good to hear from you :)

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2008, 09:46:56 PM »

Chain'!

I was worriedaboutya, man!  (No updates @ LiveJournal, none needed now!)

(HOW did I miss this thread update?!?)

Anywho, glad to hear you're still kickin' butts and takin' names over there, bud!

..And knowing the people that you're dealing with, my $$s on you getting that line in mid-June!  ::)  :o  :doh:

Take care, be safe, make LOTS o' $$! (Mostly cuzza the dollar's.. not worth a dollar here any more!  :-\ )

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 12:44:47 PM by MrMxyzptlk »
Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2008, 01:27:47 AM »
(Mostly cuzza the dollar's.. not worth a dollar here any more!   )

Burn?

Good to see ya CD! Have fun and stay safe :)

And if you need a hand beatin' up the Internet provider give us a call :P

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline The Rebel™

• Posts Too Much
  • Rebel the Ragin Cajun
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2008, 09:21:52 PM »
Keep safe man. I may find myself over in the sand in the next couple years. I ship for Lackland AFB on the 15th of next month. Less than a month left as a free man... lol!
Currently traveling through the unknown times in my life. I will be back when i find myself.

Thanks for the sig BFM_H@ngm@n

Offline Bunyip

• Newbie Poster
  • puff puff pant.... where's a hog when you need one
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2008, 03:54:58 AM »
Hey Chain, I only just caught this thread - I don't get to the forums much.
You're on a great adventure my friend. I hope you make some great friends and get to mix with the locals and experience their culture.

Keep your head down and stay safe. I'm not talking about Qatar now, I'm talking about the next time you see me gunning a hog!

Cheers

Offline BFM_Chaindog

• BFM Admin
  • F☼rum M☼derator
    • Hades Star:  Stargate Corp
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2008, 12:42:20 AM »
^^!   LOL!  Mixing with other cultures is what I do best! 

Mxy, I'll be bringing my LiveJournal semi-updated as soon as I get that DSL in.  It just takes forever to load a page in dial-up just to type text and wait for the Submit button to load, then load the submission page to make sure it took, only to start over again on the next entry.  I've got boatloads of pics that I want to insert but can't upload anywhere on this speed of a drunken snail internet.  I also have Guild Wars packaged with the newest version pack to try out online for free.  It'll be interesting to get back online at speed again!
   :rockstar:
"May you never cheat, lie, steal, or drink....if you must cheat, cheat death..if you must lie, lie in a loved ones arms...if you must steal, steal kisses...and if you must drink, drink with us yo!"

NOTE:  I've currently returned from serving in various Middle East combat zones.  Wow, just realized how many years I've been hanging with BFM, since near the beginning!  :Chaindog:

Offline Fuzion

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2008, 01:07:55 AM »
Glad to see you ChainDog!  d_b

Signature by AR~H@ngm@n
(July 07)

Offline BFM_Chaindog

• BFM Admin
  • F☼rum M☼derator
    • Hades Star:  Stargate Corp
Re: -=- Sheik Chaindog Lives!!! -=-
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2008, 08:10:47 AM »
Latest update on my DSL status.  I've been notified by housing admin that due to the loss of almost 65% of our guard force at the end of the last contract, I now qualify for a Master Bedroom in one of our several villa compounds.  As I was supposed to get DSL this next week in my current villa, this somewhat irks me, but a wise man will not pass up the opportunity to get a much larger room with private bath and storage space.  So I've halted the DSL installation until I can get the electric meter number from whatever villa I'll be moving into (it contains the Arabic address info somehow) and get it transferred there instead.  This should resolve numerous problems I've had at my current location for the past few months. 

I'm sooooo much closer to contentment (having 2 Mbps broadband, playing Halo again, able to LIVE online again, and have a nice clean place to live), that things feel like they are looking up in the desert.

Oh, btw, did anyone happen to see the news item that the Al Jazeera Network was crowing about almost as soon as it happened?  A B-1 bomber plane had landed at an airbase about 20 miles south of my base, caught fire while taxiing and blew itself and numerous bombs it had as cargo into a million smithereens.  The crew supposedly bailed out and survived when the fire in the cargo area was first noticed.  I was on midnight shift duty while it happened and all that could be seen in the distance was what at first appeared to be artillery illumination rounds cooking off and two groups of heavy explosions.  The first was the cargo, the second was the fuel on the plane.  We thought we were under fire, as rumors of Iran threating our sector over something or the other that we don't pay attention to anymore, have been running around.  False alarm.  And ol' Chaindog at an unarmed post for the first time that night too.  Awwww!    :toughguy:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 08:14:55 AM by BFM_Chaindog »
"May you never cheat, lie, steal, or drink....if you must cheat, cheat death..if you must lie, lie in a loved ones arms...if you must steal, steal kisses...and if you must drink, drink with us yo!"

NOTE:  I've currently returned from serving in various Middle East combat zones.  Wow, just realized how many years I've been hanging with BFM, since near the beginning!  :Chaindog:

Offline Spidey

• Posts Too Much
Re: -=- Sheik Chaindog Lives!!! -=- (Updated 06APR2008)
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2008, 04:23:40 PM »
Lol!
Glad to see your okay Chaindog.
That plane exploding must have been scary but cool at the same time lol
Hope to see you on Vent and playing Halo soon!

Applied for BFM - 12th March 2007
Recieved Vent Access - 2nd May 2007
Recieved Little Tags - 11th May 2007
Recieved Big Tags - 14th June 2007
Promoted to Corporal - 5th June 2008
Stepped down from Promotion - 24th December 2008

Print