Print 

Author Topic: Even Batman Gets Flat Tires!  (Read 808 times)

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
Even Batman Gets Flat Tires!
« on: November 03, 2011, 03:45:53 PM »

Halloween can pose a lot of challenges for America's brave police departments; ensuring pedestrian safety at dusk, keeping egg-slinging hooligans in check, and as one Maryland police department discovered, helping Batman when his Lamborghini leaves him stranded.

According to the Howard County Police's Facebook page, a dispatcher responded to this 911 call from Route 29 north of Washington, D.C. on Monday afternoon: "There is a disabled motorist southbound on 29…he’s in the left lane, he’s in like a Lamborghini. He is dressed in a Batman costume and he is hanging out halfway in the roadway."

Expecting a joker, officers instead found a well-dressed Dark Knight had indeed suffered a flat tire in his Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder while driving to entertain children at a Washington hospital. After getting the $200,000 Gallardo off the highway and arranging for a tow, Batman hung around to pose with the Howard County officer before catching a ride from a buddy to make his appearance. Lots of mysteries remain about the incident, but at least Batman got to his destination. Maybe next Halloween, he could just let Robin drive.
:LOL:

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
Re: Even Batman Gets Flat Tires!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 03:54:44 PM »
LOL!!!  :siderofl: :LOL:

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
Re: Even Batman Gets Flat Tires!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 05:18:11 PM »

Wait.....

A guy that does gigs in a Batman costume owns a US$200,000 Lambo'?!?   :o    ::)

Bruce Wayne, indeed!!

:winkgrin:   :siderofl:

Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Print