Print 

Author Topic: Thank Yall!!  (Read 1457 times)

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
Thank Yall!!
« on: January 18, 2012, 05:09:14 PM »
Since I joined [CC], I have been sharing with them lots of tricks and little thing to customize Halo. And I learned just about all of It from this place. I have learned how to skin, how to share Youtube video's without having related video's showing, I have learned how to change the font style, position, and color of my Halo. I also learned how to add things like -novideo and -window. I have learned a lot. And not only off the servers, but I learned lots of things on the servers. I consider myself a real good Racer, and I do owe that much to yall. I learned also a lot of patience here, which came from both good and bad things, but nonetheless It happened during my journey here. I learned how to use devices like Ventrilo, which also related to helping me learn things about Team Speak. I learned a lot of things, and a lot of small things that comes and goes out of my head. So just thank you guys!  :)

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
Re: Thank Yall!!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 02:22:36 AM »
Posts like these never fail to give a breath of fresh air.

Great bunch of people we have, and not to forget those who have come and gone over the years either who have shared their knowledge to all our benefit.

Fire up a post whenever you need help thats what we here for man!  :happy:

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 04:31:31 AM »
Wow that's awesome!

I guess that is what you get when we have such an awesome community here on the forums!

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 10:47:43 AM »
Wow that's awesome!

I guess that is what you get when we have such an awesome community here on the forums!

He was a PR with us on Vent :)

Thanks for the thanks!!!  and you're welcome!

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 05:37:28 AM »
Thanks Very Much CC Shine.  I have raced with you and you are a very good racer. I dont know about us teaching you because the way your racing now I think your teaching us!  It really is fun to race in the servers when we have great guest like yourself. Thank you for that!

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 04:15:36 PM »
Not very often you get a compliment from the top dog. Means a lot Elvis  :)

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Print