Print 

Author Topic: PR  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Legacy_GT

• Junior Poster
  • I drive to the end and gun till they're dead.
PR
« on: February 29, 2012, 10:03:17 PM »
Alright, now I have been racing for quite some time now, and recently found myself ingame with some fellow racers, where they joined the server saying " I am a PR and would like you to watch me race," or at least something of that stature. While on another note some people just use the PR_ tag, which of these is the "correct" way to go about entering a BFM server as a PR if any. I ask for the reason of, in a few hours I myself will be back on the recruiting process and would like for things to go as smoothly as possible. Thank you in advance for any responses.

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: PR
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 10:10:26 PM »
Yes... :P

There is no exactly right answer there.  PR's don't technically have any "official" standing in the clan.  They are just guests who would like to get our attention to help out their recruitment.  Different people go about that in different ways.  You can wear PR tags in you want...they are not required in any way though.  You can feel free to let the admins in the server with you know that you are up for recruitment if you like as well.  Whatever is comfortable and/or natural to you and your character.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Print