Print 

Author Topic: -db-swa  (Read 1945 times)

Offline -db-swa

• Newbie Poster
-db-swa
« on: March 06, 2012, 09:15:26 AM »
Dear members of BFM,

This might look weird to some of you (to post yourself in the problem players section) but i felt that i needed to post something, cause i had the feeling that i had too.

Second of all, this might come out of nowhere for most of you and I think most of you do not even know me,  but that doesn’t really matter.

Last couple of days I’ve been playing on your servers and founding myself not being the best example first of all to my own racing clan (-db-) and second of all for other racers around in that server at that time.

I absolutely hate it when people are breaking rules and so I absolutely hate it when I do it myself as well. To point you all on what rule I broke: I naded Elkric out of a rockethog on gephyrophobia, cause I was blindly walking towards the hog. Now can I excuse myself that I was focusing on people talking on Ventrilo at the same time and that I am a guy and can only fully focus on one thing :), but that wouldn’t make any sense to do it.
So therefore I want to apologize myself.

Last but not least. Sometimes but really only sometimes I get the feeling that you guys are being harder on us –db- members then on other, tagless, players. But that just might be me or you guys do that, cause we are supposed to know better.

BFM-members I raced with last couple of days are (the ones who I remember and probably some undercover ones):

-   BFM-Elkric
-   BFM-Dablkin
-   BFM-Hogzlla
-   BFM-Ben1

Anyway thanks you all for your time and feel free to move this topic to where it is supposed to stand.

Yours faithfully,

-db-swa

Offline Escorpion

• Junior Poster
Re: -db-swa
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 09:19:24 AM »
well if that isn't honesty, then idk what is lol.

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 11:52:31 AM »
Well, erm... we'll certainly keep an eye out for you, swa.

On a more serious note, I would say that members of db are always welcome in BFM servers, and I'm glad to have them on my team or trying to help me out. Where, if anywhere, things might count against your clan is in the - as yet having never happened - event of some very blatant rule-breaking, of the language/ persistent team-nading variety. In which case I'm sure you'd understand us admins being slightly faster to deal with that.

In many other circumstances your experience can count in your favour, since if ever there's a small doubt about whether someone just broke a racing rule, that doubt becomes a lot stronger if it's a long-time racer who knows our rules.

So, yeah, just stick to the rules - like you all do - and there won't be a problem!
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline BFM_Elkric

• BFM Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 10:23:46 PM »

I absolutely hate it when people are breaking rules and so I absolutely hate it when I do it myself as well. To point you all on what rule I broke: I naded Elkric out of a rockethog on gephyrophobia, cause I was blindly walking towards the hog. Now can I excuse myself that I was focusing on people talking on Ventrilo at the same time and that I am a guy and can only fully focus on one thing :), but that wouldn’t make any sense to do it.
So therefore I want to apologize myself.

I cannot remember that, nor warning for anything similar... I am not quite sure what you're actually saying you did wrong, either.

Print