Print 

Author Topic: What is the proper way to report a small tags being rude to guests?  (Read 1262 times)

Offline A Meteor

• Newbie Poster
Wondering how is all.  Had one today who laughed at me when his hog dropped on my head.  He could have kept that to himself I think, as I didn't make any comment.

Sincerely,
A Meteor
[just remember, Chicken little only has to be right ONCE]

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
Re: What is the proper way to report a small tags being rude to guests?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 01:18:19 PM »
Hey Meteor;

I know the instance you're talking about as I was in the server at the time.

I had a talk with the recruit involved, and I believe he has sent you an apology.  You do have mine.

On the scale of rudeness it was a minor thing - and by that please understand I am in NO WAY minimizing or discounting it.. rude is rude.  I just believe the admin perhaps didn't realize how upset you were.  I do honestly think he misinterpreted that to a degree.  Regardless, a simple 'sorry' would have been appropriate.

Recruits are learning the job of admin and its really not an easy one to get the hang of.... we have so many different kinds of guests and its real easy to misunderstand or misinterpret.  It takes  practice to figure out the best way to handle things.  So I'm asking for your patience on that score.  Perhaps also a little benefit of the doubt... what you see may not be what is meant at all.

I hope this can go behind us and we will see you in the servers having fun with us.  If you have any questions or issues please by all means feel free to pm me directly, and again, I'm sorry for that regrettable instance.

Wic

PS If you feel an admin has been rude you can come to the forums and pm that admin - even a recruit - directly and see if the situation can be talked out and resolved. Most can.  If not, by all means pm a higher officer like myself or someone else or post a note here.  :)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 03:08:00 PM by BFM_Wic »

Print