Print 

Author Topic: Misread Text in Game needs checking  (Read 1535 times)

Offline $olo

• Junior Poster
Misread Text in Game needs checking
« on: March 31, 2012, 04:46:13 AM »
in Server #1 at 12:40pm (ish) ..
I said to bfm_Sam
"Good Luck with this lot Sam"
He Replied with
"Solo, No Profanity" and "You used the F-word"
I tried to argue my case but it was ingame and not fair .. so I am here ..

Can an Admin show Him the Logs from the Game there please to show that I didn't swear!

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: Misread Text in Game needs checking
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 05:29:45 AM »

He read it wrong, I apologize for him. I'm sorry he made a mistake. I'm sorry you were warned incorrectly. I'm sorry he was having a hard time in the server on his own. I'm sorry the server wasn't smooth and clean and that he had to struggle with it, and I'm sorry you were there struggling with him.

I hope you'll continue to race with us, but please keep in mind we're not perfect, none of us, and we do the best we can. Thank you for the opportunity to clear this up here and not making an issue of it in the server that was already hard to handle.

Offline $olo

• Junior Poster
Re: Misread Text in Game needs checking
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 06:46:39 AM »
Jane,

He's a good Kid and was struggling, that's why I put the Call up for Admin Back-up in the Problem Section when it was Mad in Server #1, He deserves Big Tags.
He's definatly one to watch!
(I apologise if Sam's Female and took offense at my assumption that they're male)

I'll be back and race again Jane, You know that!

I know I did start to make an issue of it in the Server, You've seen that and I apologise for that but I did realise it should be done here ..

Print