Print 

Author Topic: BFM Trailer  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Code

• Newbie Poster
BFM Trailer
« on: April 07, 2012, 01:26:49 PM »
Heya all, I am planning to make a trailer of BFM to upload to Youtube.

I asked in the server about using flycam there to record for the movie, they all said that that probably wont be allowed, wich I understand.

If I will make the trailer, am I allowed to use copyright free music only?
Am I even allowed to make it and upload to Youtube?

Thanks, Code

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: BFM Trailer
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 02:14:36 PM »

Hi Code. For YouTube videos, I think if you use copyrighted music, the video will be muted or removed or just won't be available to anyone but you. You could also get your account in trouble. Somehow, a lot of people do use copyrighted music, but I have no idea how.

You could make a video of yourself racing in our servers and upload it if you want. As long as you don't have any profanity in it, it would be fine to post for everyone to see. You wouldn't be able to use Flycam though, since everyone in the server has to be racing. It's not fair to the people on your team if you're recording and not playing.

:)

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 02:21:28 PM »
Hi Code,

1) Thanks for asking about it in the server rather than going ahead with it yourself - saved a lot of bother later and glad you were so understanding;

2) Glad you like our servers enough to want to make a video like this! Looking forward to seeing it, and seeing you more often on the tracks!
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline Code

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 02:13:29 AM »
Alright, I will just record while im racing, thanks for the fast replies!
I will post again when the video is finished!

Print