Print 

Author Topic: Regretfully the time has come...  (Read 11520 times)

BFM_Warlord

Regretfully the time has come...
« on: November 05, 2007, 08:24:11 PM »
I am sad to say ,I am retiring from BFM.BFM has meant a great deal to me over the years.It has certainly been a family to me.Every one of you mean something to me.This has been one of the hardest things I haver ever had to do.I just have to make this choice for my family and my businesses.My time with my family and my businesses is needed and it has not left me with the time to enjoy BFM as much as I would like.I have to walk away for now.I truly hope you all understand.I don't ever want to let any of you down.I will still be around just not as much.I will leave with a lot of good memories and good times.I don't want to single out anyone in my goodbye because their is just so many of you that have a special place in my heart.You all know who you are.Maybe someday I will re-join you all.I will always want to that is for sure.I just know I am making the right choice for my family .It is something I have to do.You all most certainly ROCK!

Offline OrbitAddict

• Posts Too Much
  • `¤_«тнιѕ,ιѕ,иот,а,Ðяιʟʟ»_¤´
Re: Regretfully the time has come...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 08:27:50 PM »
I have a lot of respect for you Warlord. You're a great guy, and you're making a hard choice. Family should always come first versus Halo.

I would say please don't be a stranger, but I'm pretty sure you'll still be around every now and then. Good luck in everything you do!

Offline (herd)_Ian7

• Regular Poster
  • Current Rival: (herd)Trooper
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 08:31:47 PM »
No, no... no. You made the right choice. I respect you a lot and look up to you a lot Warlord. If I was in your postion I would make the same position... see ya on around.  :'(
... :)

ty for everything-Ian7

Again another awesome sig by BFM_Plixity! Thanks!

Offline Aranwe

• Junior Poster
  • Missile... MISSILE... MISSILE!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 08:33:35 PM »
Aww, Warlord!  :-\ :'(

I'm sure everyone understands though, it's necessary and needed. Just don't forget to come back IF the chance arises! Gonna miss you man, a whole lot. You've been a great help to me through the months. Good luck, stay safe and happy thoughts!!!  ;D ;D
Greater love hath no man, that he should lay down his life for a friend.

Thanks BFM_H@ngm@n for the sig!

Offline Volley

• Posts Too Much
  • You Just Got Served...
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 08:34:23 PM »
Aww Warry. You will be sorely missed. We had many fun times playing KOS. I look forward to seeing you again.

~Former 1st Lieutenant - 2008

Offline BFM_Spartan

• Captain
  • Thanks Slayton!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 08:34:33 PM »
Im gonna miss you Warlord. It was always an honor playing you In the KOS server and chatting with you on vent. Hope you get everything straightned out with you family and i wish you the best of luck.
-Spartan

Offline Fuzion

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 08:35:55 PM »
GoodBye Warlord,Good Luck!

Signature by AR~H@ngm@n
(July 07)

Offline Noodles

• Senior Poster
  • (:
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 08:36:09 PM »
Warlord I respect you and is sad to hear you go You are one of the most well respected BFM's I know. Thank you.

Offline BFM_Nemesis

• BFM Admin
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 08:37:36 PM »
omg warry ill miss you, thx for all the tips and help you gave me a well as others, you were great to have in the clan, will miss you lots.

cya  :'(

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 08:40:28 PM »
aww warlord!! :'(  don't be a stranger, you hear?  you've got to uphold your spamming title after all... :P  You will be missed warlord, Good luck in everything you do in life.

Sonic
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 08:43:23 PM by bfm_Sonic »
"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Offline A41~itsky

• Junior Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2007, 08:42:07 PM »
So sorry to see you leave Warlord.  I fully understand the demands of real life.  You will be missed.  I really enjoyed playing with you and looked to you as a leader.  Best of luck with your business and family. 

Offline Jixar

• Regular Poster
  • Don't mess with the Mog
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 08:42:40 PM »
Wary, thanks for everything that you have done for BFM. For all your work on the forums and pwning us all on the tracks. You will truly be missed by us all. Best wishes for you and your family.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 08:44:26 PM by BFM_Jixar »

Thanks BFM_Rypto for the sig! xD

Without war, there can not be peace.

Offline Đstroyr

• Senior Poster
  • Ðeath before Ðishonor !
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 08:43:59 PM »
DUDE. .....You recruited me & you  can not do this. Actually you can & for all the reasons listed in your post. You better check in when you can I definitely want to hear from you. Sometimes I wonder about the same things you listed before my life takes more changes as well. You have been a good friend & you will be missed but NEVER forgoten.

^^^ SIG made by his awesomeness BFM_Slayton ^^^

BFM_Wic

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 08:44:40 PM »
This is a shock.  I hope to stay in touch with you my friend.. and all the very best to you.
 :hug:

Offline AR~Hazy

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 08:51:29 PM »
Warry....I don't know what to say other than that you will be sorely missed by me and by all.  While real life trumps Halo life, come back soon!

Print