Print 

Author Topic: Server wont load :(  (Read 1710 times)

Offline Bootymeat

• Newbie Poster
Server wont load :(
« on: April 16, 2012, 02:17:41 PM »
Hey im new on these boards and I heard about this awesome racing server, so i decided to check it out. Everytime I put in you guys server ip and I press enter, it says that: "Connection rejected: Your client is older than the server" I dont know what this means, can someone help me and point me in the right direction because I really love race maps, but no one really makes servers with them. thanks alot

Offline Slayton V. Price

• Posts Too Much
  • Here we are, Juggernaut!!
Re: Server wont load :(
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 02:37:19 PM »
Hello Bootymeat,

That message means that your Halo game is not patched to the same update as the servers.  If you update your game, it should take care of the problem.
~Posted with Wic's permission~
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 03:55:26 PM by BFM_Wic »

Offline Bootymeat

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 03:11:11 PM »
When you say patched, im assuming you mean updated to 1.09? Because my haloCE portable is 1.09 already :/ I tried patching it again but it still tells me the same thing.

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 04:01:53 PM »
Have you let them game look for updates on its own?  I do remember when I had to reinstall the game it took a couple of times installing the update before the server accepted it.

You may find some help in THIS THREAD that gets it working for you :)

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 11:43:29 AM »
I was assuming when you said your HaloCE was patched to 1.09 that you meant Halo Combat Evolved.

If you mean Halo CE as in "Custom Edition" then thats your problem, as our servers/maps are not "CE" but regular Halo Combat Evolved.

(TY Mxy!)

Print