Print 

Author Topic: well, hogzilla, this ones for you  (Read 1862 times)

Offline MorningSt@r

• Newbie Poster
well, hogzilla, this ones for you
« on: May 05, 2012, 11:52:31 PM »
well, got a ban again,  first time was totaly called for,,,, but this one, hhhmmmmmmmmm i aint so sure of,, 2 hoge collided, and i got called a chaser by jr, taco , nothing too drastic there,  i responded by explaining what happened, and was called chaser again, so i asked player to "hush" the matter was dropped, "hogzilla" restarted the conversation, after it had finished and told me " i was on a short leash with him because of my history, i have been racing long enough, and to drop the matter now, so i informed him "that i never picked it up in the first place", kicked!!!!  kinda petty, this guy was obviously having a BAD day and decided to take it out on me,,, so i came back and questioned him about it, MISTAKE,, i was told he wont talk to someone who wont listen, and to drop it now,, so i very politely:) asked him to "hush" about it aswell,, BANNED,, and my question is,,,,,, is saying, i never picked it up, call for a kick, is asking him to hush call for a ban, is it a perma ban, and whats my chances of being asked to join the ranks of BFM:)

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: well, hogzilla, this ones for you
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 11:55:07 PM »

HogZilla can't reply here. If you have a question for him and would like to discuss what happened, you can send him a personal message (PM) by clicking this link:

http://www.bfmracing.net/forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1535

Offline BFM_Exodus

• General
  • BFM's General Oversight >:)
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 12:04:09 AM »
Wait so let me get this straight. You asked a BFM member who knows your history here and had just kicked you to 'hush' after he told you he was not going to accept your social harassment of other guests any more? And you are confused by what happened? I am sorry but I am not sure this is the place for you. If you cannot see that your actions were disrespectful to Hogzilla and our guests then there is not much that can be done. How about focussing less on how much of a bad day everyone else was having and take a look in the mirror... it might just show what the real problem in the server was. Start showing others respect and some understanding and it will be returned to you one hundred fold.

Nrvend is too old. We race in hogs, not wheelchairs.
Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?
Exodus is the all-time Major Pain.

Offline MorningSt@r

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 12:52:50 AM »
social harassment???? harsh words,  you realy class asking someone to hush as "social harassment" 

Offline BFM_Exodus

• General
  • BFM's General Oversight >:)
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 09:13:57 AM »
I have read what you had been writing to the guests in the server and that most certainly would count as social harassment. What you wrote to HogZilla was just downright disrespectful. There is nothing harsh about what I have said or about the consequences of your actions. If you want to be unbanned you need to work on the way you interact with others and start projecting the image of a model racer to our community.

Nrvend is too old. We race in hogs, not wheelchairs.
Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?
Exodus is the all-time Major Pain.

Print