Print 

Author Topic: Mxy  (Read 2415 times)

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
Mxy
« on: May 23, 2012, 10:57:15 PM »
Horrible attitude towards me. But let me warm you up with an all but hilarious thing he just did In the server.
He saw me walking with a rocket launcher to go to second nav, and after he gets his lap nav, he goes to 3rd navs cliff, Instead of driving to his second nav. I watch him do this the whole time btw, If he tells you otherwise he Is a liar. What happened next was really wrong, and was totally breaking rules, and he knows It. I walked to my 2nd nav, and I go through the portal, next thing I know Mxy has his hogs front on the tele and he Is on the accelerator. So as soon as I go through the portal I am dead. Not sure If you could call that a chase kill, but he killed me with his hog, and went out of his way to do It. Not to mention he didn't go to his 2nd nav like he was supposed to.

Now, before this happened. I haven't even been racing In awhile, I've been busy with exams, and my final year, and with my own clan. Most of yall know this, because I used to be a really active player whether I was In BFM or not. But another Instance In that same server, same map...here we go. I'm yet walking again up top with a shotty In my hand. I'm about to go down a stairwell when Mxy comes up It and scares the living crap out of me, so I shoot, and he Is dead In an Instant. He has the nerve to call me a dirty player, and say that my rep Is only getting worse. What rep? I don't play BFM hardly ever anymore, as much as I'd like to. He then tries to guess what I was doing, by saying that I was walking around up top waiting for kills. He's not an admin, he's just a player that has been supporting BFM from the start. I respect all that he has done for BFM, but what he did today was totally out of line. He needs to leave the admining and the play calling to the actual admins.

This Isn't the first time a player has had a problem with him either, and yall know that. Mxy has been rude to many of us several times. If Mxy keeps this up In the server, I won't be playing there as much. Please look Into this, and reply. I want to have fun In the servers, and this stuff needs to be resolved.

Thank you for reading this. I am on Xfire If yall need to contact me, or we have this here to talk on forums.
-Shine

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline BFM_Fénix

• BFM Admin
  • I shall be reborn from the ashes
Re: Mxy
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 11:16:22 PM »
I don't really agree with the idea of considering him a problem player. More importantly, since it was a personal conflict with you in that server I think this would be more appropriate for a PM.

Anyway...

Mxy is very special player, in the sense that he knows the rules and has a, in my opinion, random style of playing: sometimes he aims for kills (only to be completely safe, not aimlessly slaying) and sometimes he expects a little more consideration out of the other players (specially noticeable when he gets killed while walking and giving his back to an enemy). This attitude definitely gives a bad vibe to many players, but I don't consider it an actual problem.

Now, talking about what he did to you, it is kind of expected. Anyone with such deep knowledge of the rules tends to "admin" when no one else is around or when a "problem player" keeps on his act. However, I think the best course of action is to ignore Mxy or kill him if he starts to chase (I've done that and I actually agree that is a bad issue in Mxy's performance, but we are not perfect). In the end, if you ignore false accusations or limit your response to one sentence explaining yourself he will, hopefully, notice you are not a problem and move on. Therefore, I don't agree with considering him a troublesome character but to make a special consideration whenever you interact with him.
2000th member of the BFM forums.
According to Hlao, and Hlao's word is law.

Offline BFM_Exodus

• General
  • BFM's General Oversight >:)
Re: Mxy
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 12:38:42 AM »
While I fully accept that I cannot dismiss your claims for I do not know exactly what you have seen... I can guarantee you that the information you have provided in no way proves any intentional wrong doing. Race is a complicated game, made even more complicated with the ability to communicate on ventrilo and there are so many scenarios that could fill the gaps in the details you have provided. Suffice to say it is not advised to pass final judgement without all the facts. Disputes in scrims are handled in just that fashion and the benefit of the doubt is always given to the player in question. To flat out accuse any retort from Mxy of lying is by no means warranted and far more direct than I find appropriate for this forum. As two (i hope) mature guests with a vast understanding of race you should both be able to sort out your differences. You don't always have to agree, but a large degree of the relationship between you two is you both butting heads with posts like this or similar exchanges in our servers. If you have questions I am sure Mxy would answer them, unlike this hostile post in a public space of the forums. Try approaching differences with some diplomacy in the future and you might be surprised at the outcome. In future keep in mind that mistakes happen and you that most of our guests are not out to intentionally make life difficult for others. Respect others and the same will be returned to you.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 12:42:56 AM by BFM_Exodus »

Nrvend is too old. We race in hogs, not wheelchairs.
Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?
Exodus is the all-time Major Pain.

Print