Print 

Author Topic: I want to join the clan  (Read 1550 times)

Offline DJ°

• Newbie Poster
I want to join the clan
« on: June 25, 2012, 01:52:55 PM »
I already read the section of  "RECRUITMENT" and I also read

Tips for becoming a recruit. where do I can complete the application?

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: I want to join the clan
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 06:12:12 PM »
We appreciate your interest and I am sure you would make a fine addition to BFM.  We do have a number of policies in place that we would follow in your situation though.  We don't allow multi-claning and we also have no desire to recruit people away from other good clans that they are happy with.  So there are a number of extra steps that we would be very careful to follow to make sure that there is no appearance of us recruiting people away from other clans.  Those extra steps could add some time on to the recruitment process but our officers in the recruitment department can explain those in more detail.  If indeed recruitment is something you will be interested in you should be able to fill out an application here: http://bfmracing.net/recruit_application.php.  We have been known to have issues with the on-line application in the past so, if you need to, just send a PM to BFM_Slim and he can point you in the right direction.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Print