Print 

Author Topic: Lone hogs  (Read 1697 times)

Offline ZombiePlato

• Newbie Poster
Lone hogs
« on: June 29, 2012, 11:24:17 AM »
Is killing a lone hog while i am in the gunner of a hog (not hog camping) against the rules or is it just not a nice thing to do?I checked the rules and didnt see anything about lone hogs.

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
Re: Lone hogs
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 12:37:03 PM »

No that's perfectly fine.  If you're gunning a moving hog you can always shoot anything you like, except teammates.

If your team has the lead, sometimes it's good strategy not to shoot a lone hog.  By killing them, they may respawn ahead and then nade your hog as you pass by. 

When the server is nearly empty, when a 5th person joins, a rocket hog will spawn.  If your team has 3 people, and the other team only 2, and you guys get the rocket hog, you might also not want to kill too many enemies since you have an extra person AND the rocket hog. 

But it's always within the rules to use the gun.   When we tell people not to slay, we mean people who are walking around nading when they could have been in a hog.

Offline ZombiePlato

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 02:27:31 PM »
ok so when someone says something along the lines of "was that needed" or "I was a lone hog" they are just expressing there feelings over being killed and not really me breaking the rules?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 03:01:59 PM by ZombiePlato »

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 04:06:45 PM »

I guess, unless they thought you naded them or shot them with a rocket launcher while on foot, and there were other hogs around.   Around bases, you may think you got killed by a walker but it was actually a rocket from a hog.

Offline ZombiePlato

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 05:40:33 PM »
ok thanks for clearing that up see you on the race track

Print