Print 

Author Topic: Anti Heros  (Read 2992 times)

Offline Oblique

• Regular Poster
Anti Heros
« on: July 28, 2012, 01:40:09 PM »
Biggest problem that I saw was Anti Heros running past hogs to slay, either others on foot, or other hogs he wants. This stretches to bailing on his own hog to nade other solo hogs, regardless if they are chain or rocket hogs, and nade spamming everything in sight on map start ::)

Regards.

UPDATE

He has added a new MO to his repertoire, camping center, and firing down from the bridge and ledges of DC.
Further, using tele's on Icefields at map start to camp second nav.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 01:43:09 PM by Oblique »

Offline JonnyB

• Junior Poster
Re: Anti Heros
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 09:43:27 AM »
Was very bad today as well.

Offline Oblique

• Regular Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 11:24:21 AM »
Hate to bump threads on problem players, but this guy is in serious need of attention. Nothing has changed in his in game behavior, if anything its worse. Case in point , went to join server 4, was quietly waiting in the lobby for a space to be made available, BFM_Ben1 left so i joined, and I was met with Anti Heos camping in the back of a rocket hog ::) I realize you cant do anything until youv seen him, but thought you should be made aware. Thanks in advance guys.

Regards.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 11:40:10 AM by Oblique »

Offline Oblique

• Regular Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 01:04:20 PM »
Just came from server 1. BFM-FUZION hadnt beeon out of the server more than 30 secs when Anti Heros comes out with----'Oblique, im going to kill you again and again'. True to his word he went camping crazy on Sidwinder---left as racing was pointless.

Offline uffa

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 01:26:26 PM »
Supporting Oblique's comments: I was on server #1 from 4:00 - 4:20. BFM_Grilman was online and Anti Heroes raced properly; when Grilman left, Anti Heroes aggressively began camping, hanging by lap navs with RL and the like. This happened twice as Grilman came and left twice. This is the worst kind of problem player: one who can actually race and score laps, but chooses not to when admins are absent. I've seen him before; I hope I don't see him too much more...

Thanks

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 02:19:05 PM »
Thanks guys, will keep an eye out.

Offline BFM_Fénix

• BFM Admin
  • I shall be reborn from the ashes
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 01:16:04 PM »
Another delightful encounter with this player. Normally he just camps, chases and spams nades. Today, however, he said a very "nice" comment. Server 5, about 10 minutes ago.
2000th member of the BFM forums.
According to Hlao, and Hlao's word is law.

Offline Pat4ever

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2012, 10:32:44 PM »
I can attest to what Fenix said.  Was there for the comment, no admin was on.  Pretty sure it was screenshotted by Fenix as well, but I might be mistaken. 

He's a grade A troll.  He plays averagely whenever admins are present on the server, but the second one leaves he'll start to break the rules.  Worse, he knows exactly what he's doing and enjoys doing it, as he's been doing this for months evidently. 

EDIT: Okay, just got a screenshot of him cursing. PM me if you want it. Something needs to be done about him. 

Second EDIT: This "I'll do something about it when I see it" attitude lets him go scot free too often. The second an admin left on the server he cursed me out.  When a different one came on a minute later he acted like he didn't nothing of the sort. Yet the logs will show what he did. 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 12:48:04 PM by Pat4ever »

Print