Print 

Author Topic: asked to change name  (Read 1980 times)

Offline PAJANIMALS

• Newbie Poster
asked to change name
« on: August 05, 2012, 06:13:33 PM »
I was asked to change my name , Pajanimals, by frankt. He said it was a bad word in Spanish.   

its the name of a kids cartoon http://www.sproutonline.com/shows/pajanimals  :bang:

and google show no bad words.

Can I race under this name or not?

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: asked to change name
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 08:39:08 PM »

I've sent him a PM to ask him about it.

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: asked to change name
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 11:01:41 AM »

All right, people have replied to my PMs, thanks for waiting. As you know, the name is fine. We have a pretty big group of people here and many of them are from different cultures and backgrounds, with some who speak English as a second language. Misunderstandings are bound to happen and we can only ask that everyone be patient and we'll work it out. FrankT was justified in asking, but I can see you're not trying to use a bad name and it's been sorted.

No one's out to get you or actively trying to make your experience unpleasant in our servers, so in the future, if something happens that you don't understand and you can't quickly sort it out in the server with the admin, just come to the forums here where we can all talk about it. No need to give the admin a hard time while playing, they're just trying to keep the servers clean and fun for everyone. We have to make quick calls and the middle of a game isn't the best place for an in-depth discussion unfortunately.

Feel free to play as Pajanimals. If you have any questions or any other trouble with the name, please send me a personal message (PM). Thanks for understanding and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Print