Print 

Author Topic: Sandy's update  (Read 1726 times)

Offline §åñdmåñ

• Regular Poster
Sandy's update
« on: August 09, 2012, 07:16:59 PM »
   Some of you know, and some of you don't. I have recently started truck driver training
here at a local community college this past Monday. They got us squeezing our 4 week course in
3 weeks most likely so the instructors can get an extra week off for memorial day. So I have been
starting class from 7am to 5pm. Yes 10 hour days of class x.X
   Anyways this is why I have not been around a while. I'm always getting home pretty tired, go figure.
I hope you are all doing well. I have been good myself. Perhaps I'll see you all on the tracks this weekend.

§åñd¥

Thanks to BFM_trekstr (Track King) for the sig!^^

Former Member of  -AD- ~RW~ CC= :clint:
Any other "Sandman" is an imposter!
BFM  tags: 4/04/2011
Corporal 05/31/2012

Offline Oblique

• Regular Poster
Re: Sandy's update
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 03:24:51 AM »
Good luck with the training Sandy. Just keep chanting this mantra----*My truck is not a hog----My truck is not a hog*. Ceya on the tracks, on completion of your successful course! :)

Regards

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 04:52:25 AM »
im guessing ur getting ur CDL? if so awesome haha. My grandpa use to drive the big rigs for our local trucking company. it was fun when he did cause my little brother and i were able to go with him sometimes, as long as it was not during school or on a weekend.
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline BFM_Enigma

• General
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 09:19:14 AM »
Best of luck Sandy, you did a great job as Corporal everyone in recruitment appreciates what you did.

Offline Tag858

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 04:28:46 PM »
They have a class??? My jobs verson of training was 30 min practice before the test. Guess thats why It took me 3 tries to pass. Good luck Sandman

Offline §åñdmåñ

• Regular Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 02:28:59 PM »
They have a class??? My jobs verson of training was 30 min practice before the test. Guess thats why It took me 3 tries to pass. Good luck Sandman

Yeah it's a class. The state of Washington requires at least 160 hours of training in the classroom and
OTR (Over The Road). They did that to get rid of CDL mills that take you in and spit you out to cheat on the tests.

Zeek: Yes I'm getting my CDL A for the big rigs.

Enigma: Thanks man, I appreciate it. I had fun in the recruitment Dept. I do hope to get back into it
once things settle down.

Thank you all for the kind words.

Thanks to BFM_trekstr (Track King) for the sig!^^

Former Member of  -AD- ~RW~ CC= :clint:
Any other "Sandman" is an imposter!
BFM  tags: 4/04/2011
Corporal 05/31/2012

Print