Print 

Author Topic: BFM_ROCKER  (Read 2280 times)

Offline antykin

• Newbie Poster
BFM_ROCKER
« on: September 30, 2012, 10:24:45 PM »
so I had been racing for a full cycle just now and we lost every game, i was really frustrated and couldn't resist to type something to vent. I wrote " man were never gonna win ", then to my surprise BFM_ROCKER responded with a " dont cry, you got first ."

I personally felt that was VERY rude, coming from a BFM member too. I've never came across anything like that before. honestly i could care less of getting first, its nice but id rather have the win.

He did say sorry after he made the comment, something along the lines of " sorry that wasant meant to be "

sorry if you guys dont find it to be offensive or a waste of your time reading this thread when Rocker already said sorry. just felt like it had to be addressed.

thanks for your time.

Offline BFM_Slim

• Leader
Re: BFM_ROCKER
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 10:53:02 PM »
Hi Antykin,

I have not checked the chat logs so don’t know exactly what was said but let’s just say you were right word for word.

So much gets lost in text and the meaning of what was meant. That is why our admins show benefit of the doubt. Try and do the same. All the admins are human and may make an error in judgment or say something that they realize might sound wrong. Often they will rectify it right away as in this case.

If there was something that seemed off in a server the correct action on your part would be to PM the Admin. If after that you feel something is wrong then you post here or PM an officer.

In this case however in your own words you said he said sorry. So there is no advantage posting here only to embarrass or tarnish the reputation of the admin. All our Admins give their time freely to help the servers remain a place where racers like you can enjoy a reasonable place to race.

Try and handle this stuff one on one and you will find the admins will be more than happy to talk via PM and explain any comments made.
Regards

Slim

Offline antykin

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 02:55:43 PM »
sorry there was no intent to damage anyones reputation here. forgot about pming as i usually make threads for issues. thanks for replying anyways

Offline BFM_Slim

• Leader
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 12:30:34 AM »
sorry there was no intent to damage anyones reputation here. forgot about pming as i usually make threads for issues. thanks for replying anyways

No worries Buddy, PM is the way to go. Feel free after that to send a Major or up a PM is there is an issue.

Print