Print 

Author Topic: IKLU  (Read 2875 times)

Offline spedracrdk1

• Newbie Poster
    • Marias Fresh Foods Inc.
IKLU
« on: October 06, 2012, 01:22:26 AM »
Not sure why this player is still allowed in in the BFM servers after 3 weeks of chaos.  Continual warnings by admins, constant "callouts" by respected guests, and he is still given a pass.  Guys, I don't get on the forums often to name names, but this one needs to go.  If the "old guard" experienced the behavior of this individual for the first 30 mins, this post would not be necessary.  Take a risk, fill out the "paperwork" and we will back your decision to delete offensive players from the BFM servers.  Ryder is the best late nite admin around.  Please give him the authority to do what is right, and eliminate this blight from the face of BFM.
Thank you for consideration.

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: IKLU
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 01:45:28 AM »

Are you saying we keep "problem players" in a server because we don't want to fill out paperwork?

Ryder does have the authority to do what is right in the servers, it's his call to make. If you don't understand his decision, you might send him a PM instead of posting a general complaint that insults our entire group and the effort we make. You can also send a PM to an officer if you want to discuss anything about the way we run the servers, or post it in the Questions for the Officers board. This board is to report a Problem Player.

We'll keep an eye out for IKLU.

Offline Pat4ever

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 10:54:42 AM »
I too recommend something be done about IKLU, but only after an admin observes his behavior obviously.  He's a constant antagonist on the server and only gets away with this because he's given chance after chance by BFM members that are on at the time, and then after he or the admin disconnects it seems his chance limit just recycles and he continues, and so forth ad nauseam. He has been committing the same crimes that he perpetrated months ago; it seems the only thing he has learned is how to avoid punishment.

Of course, my word means absolutely nothing but all I'm saying is that I recommend when an admin leaves on the server/ventrilo, he (or she) tells their compatriots about the problem players on the server.  I assume this should normally happen anyway but too often have I heard ( and no names here) a BFM member say that the prior one told them nothing about what had happened prior.

Offline spedracrdk1

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 09:55:53 PM »
Jane, after re-reading my post I can see that it would be possible to read it as you did.  Let me be clear, my intent was not to condemn or complain about any admin... especially Ryder who does an excellent job!  My ill worded purpose of my original post was to call out IKLU so all Admins know to watch out for him, to give a heads up in other words.
Sorry for the consternation I caused, I continue to respect the time honored "BFM Clan" and the excellent work the Admins do!

Offline Pat4ever

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 11:24:05 PM »
As do I continue to respect the "time honored "BFM Clan"; I realize that what I said could be misconstrued as a rebuke but I wasn't trying to be disrespectful or demean the admin team at all, rather I just wanted to help make the admin's team's workload a bit lighter.  :happy:

Offline Go Meat!

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 05:16:02 PM »
Speedracer is normally a good racer, but I have seen him retaliate against players like IKLU.  I know he may be frustrated but this only perpetuates the problem.  I advise pointing out the infraction to admins and then simply continue to race.  The admins have  an extremely difficult job and you need to be patient with them.

Thank you.

Offline spedracrdk1

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 11:28:45 PM »
LOL Go Meat.  I have not seen you in a server between 9 and 11 Pacific.  If you have been in a late night server and I haven't noticed you, you are right if "retaliation" means calling out his (past tense, problem solved) bad behavior.  If any other conotation, beside doing what little I can with no Admin in the server. is being suggested, my take is that you are not who you say you are.  "Retaliation" is not consistent with my M/O in life AND on-line.  If I have been harsh describing his behavior, it has been only comensurate with his egregious behavior (in a no Admin environment) in an attempt to get him to stop.  Choice of words is important... check Jane's appropriate response to my original post.  "Retaliation" is not an accurate description of any text or behavior you have allegedly witnessed. 

Print