Print 

Author Topic: Infinity-going round back in loaded hog?  (Read 1630 times)

Offline Oblique

• Regular Poster
Infinity-going round back in loaded hog?
« on: November 18, 2012, 11:27:26 AM »
Hi guys,
             I was wondering if this question could be finally put to bed be once and for all. Its my understanding that going round the back of the base nav on Infinity, in a loaded hog is against BFM rules as this falls under chase killing as, your not heading directly to your navs.

Now this i not normally a problem, but a well known clan does this a lot, which wouldn't be a problem in their servers, but is causing me consternation when I am gunning for them in BFM servers. Iv given up trying point out that its against BFM rules as all I get in return is, quite frankly hostility, so now I say nothing and refuse to fire, which in turn to their eyes is wrong and end up on their bad side for that. Im not clan knocking here they are great bunch, and have skills in abundance, just this rule is causing confusion.

So if I am in the wrong, and it is allowed I apologize for stating the rules incorrectly. Either way, I was hoping for a ruling here, to finally resolve the matter--hopefully,

Regards.

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: Infinity-going round back in loaded hog?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 04:15:40 PM »

One person can drive around back (because it's safer than in the front) to get to the other side and pick up a gunner, but there's no reason for a loaded hog to go that way unless they're trying to get kills (it would seem). Until we see the majority of racers risking their lives and the lives of their gunners trying to pick up passengers, a loaded hog (driver and gunner) should be going to their navs once they're loaded up.

To drive around the back once loaded would not be going directly to the navs, I'd say. It could be compared to circling the base area of any map instead of getting out.

Print