Print 

Author Topic: AHK and Razor Game booster  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
AHK and Razor Game booster
« on: November 30, 2012, 07:44:10 PM »
So recently i started to play halo again :D (today) i run the Razor Game booster for halo. I noticed that when it runs it doesn't allow me to use my hotkeys. All i get is my hotkey sound for vent going off and it sounds 3 times. i attempt to use the tilda key ~ and it doesn't bring up the prompt.  is it something the game booster is disabling or is it something else?

i will try to answer questions the best i can
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline Oblique

• Regular Poster
Re: AHK and Razor Game booster
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 03:29:24 AM »
Read about this on the Guild Wars 2 forums, but googled it to double check.

What it says on the Razor web page--The program temporarily shuts down unnecessary applications and offers calibration options.

So I would say its seeing those applications and regarding them as unnecessary.

Unless your rig is pretty old, you would not need this application in any case in my opinion, as not forgetting Halo 1 is getting on in years.

However just as a heads up, by the mighty magic of BFM---TUTORIAL: How to set up for optimized Halo PC--  http://www.bfmracing.net/forums/index.php?topic=152.0

Regards

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 03:48:25 AM »

I've used Some Other Game Booster and there was a way to tell it what programs you wanted to keep running, so maybe look for an options area.

As for not being able to access the console: How are you joining the game after turning on the game booster?

Any shortcut needs to have those command line parameters. A desktop shortcut has the -console added in the properties, and if you join through Xfire, you have to add it in the game options (since launching the game through Xfire is just using a different shortcut).

If you start up Halo by clicking a link or icon in the game booster, it may be a different shortcut for halo.exe and needs the -console added somehow.

If it's none of that, try running the game booster as administrator if that's possible, which is something that's caused problems in the past for people when trying to play Halo and use Vent at the same time.

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 08:17:56 AM »
Ah thanks jane :D i figured out what i had to do. i had to manually add the game in the game booster game area. By doing that i had to click properties and added the things i needed and it works fine.

Unless your rig is pretty old, you would not need this application in any case in my opinion, as not forgetting Halo 1 is getting on in years.

My rig is not old, but i do use it for when i run games with  higher graphics. When i play league of legends and the Game booster i experience a better FPS and it does less video lag graphically. i know its not necessary but i find it usefull
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:16:02 AM by BFM_Zeek »
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Print