Print 

Author Topic: specific target hog nading  (Read 1709 times)

Offline antykin

• Newbie Poster
specific target hog nading
« on: December 06, 2012, 10:19:32 PM »
hey guys so i was just racing at DC in a rh by myself. a team mate was by himself in front of me while i was behind him and we were going up to hilll towards one of the bases. so then a player lets the first hog by and then decides to nade me. thought it was specifically targeting for the RH from letting the lone chain go

i was going to say something but ended up just letting it go. so is there a rule or something that says you have to kill the first hog you see or what? I know its not a big issue but just wanted to know. thanks

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: specific target hog nading
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 11:01:16 PM »

If it's an enemy, walkers don't really have to attack at all if they feel like they won't survive it. I'll let lone enemy hogs drive by when I'm walking because it keeps everyone racing. But that's not what you're asking :P

If there are two lone enemy hogs driving past and one has the better hog, of course the walker can choose to go after the better one. It's the enemy's fault for not teaming up when it was safe. If you'd teamed up with the chain, you could have killed him and he never would have had a choice.

The rule about taking the first available hog is when there are empty ones available and there is no threat, so no reason to start fighting. If there had been an empty hog available and you in your hog and your teammate in their hog, then the enemy on foot should take the empty hog.

Print