Print 

Author Topic: Name Removed From Members List When Banned?  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Øụ†₭ąṧ‡

• Junior Poster
Name Removed From Members List When Banned?
« on: December 16, 2012, 04:05:42 PM »
Hello everyone! So I noticed that all the account names that Iv'e created over the last 2+ years after being banned the name is removed from the members list.
I also noticed with Pat4evers's unban request going poorly and the end result being no access to the servers including forums that his name is now missing to from the members list. :'(

Is this done so that if and when someone finally realizes that they are immature maroons and have a change of heart that they can come back and re-apply for forum access with the same name or is it to blot out the very memory of the individual so as to even deny there existence?  :interesting: Or something different I should of added; kinda made my question to negative - didn't mean to :roll eyes:

Just curios  :-X
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 09:51:37 PM by Black)(WOLF »

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
Re: Name Removed From Members List When Banned?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 05:14:33 PM »
The profiles still exist. I doubt you could make another using the same name unless the account was completely deleted, which they never are.
Forum bans are very rarely ever undone.  It takes a great deal to earn one and they are a last - and usually final - resort.  A step never taken likely.
As banned members can't access forums there is no point in general membership having access to their profiles.

Offline Øụ†₭ąṧ‡

• Junior Poster
Re: Name Removed From Members List When Banned?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 08:03:58 PM »
Thank you for your time Wic.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 05:44:07 PM by BlackWOLF »

Print