Print 

Author Topic: Harry Potter & The Time Cloak  (Read 5495 times)

Offline Øụ†₭ąṧ‡

• Junior Poster
Harry Potter & The Time Cloak
« on: January 10, 2013, 12:53:26 AM »
 :siren: I always thought it odd that theres really not much posting or replies here on the forum so I counted over the last 9 days.
Only 83 Postings & Replies mostly Replies to old postings.

Is there a secret or invisible part of the forum guarded and protected for the select few and/or does everyone come here but really post on Vent/X-fire if that's even possible?

My Mind comes up with strange things perhaps but none the less  :interesting:

Ahh I see that the forums statistics states the following for 2013:
New topics24    Replies210

I think this is proof that there is a hidden alien world in the forum that only those with their super secret decoder rings can access  :siderofl:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:53:54 PM by Øụ†₭ąṧ‡ »

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
Re: Only 83 Posts & Replies in 9 Days...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 01:12:12 AM »
Does that include all the ones you deleted? :P

We do have sections for different ranks, so that we can post about PRs, bans, scrims and such.  I guess they make up maybe 1/3 of the total threads/posts.

The forums have become very quiet the last few weeks, that's for sure. 

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 01:18:51 AM »
I have not posted for some time, but even the announcements board seems less active than I remember It...but things seemed to have gotten less active on forums here for awhile now

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline Øụ†₭ąṧ‡

• Junior Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 01:25:16 AM »
Does that include all the ones you deleted? :P

::) No since i was denied access before the official new year besides I only deleted 73 Posts 70 of which i posted in the last 2 weeks of the year none worthy of this forum I assure you. Hence the purging :embarrassed:

We do have sections for different ranks, so that we can post about PRs, bans, scrims and such.  I guess they make up maybe 1/3 of the total threads/posts.

Oops forgot to answer the important part; I knew it do I get a prize for cracking the code  ;D

Thanks Kiwi!

LeCrae/ Shine what up dude ikr even Jane has slowed down on her postings :Hur Words:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 01:33:15 AM by Black)(WOLF »

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 02:30:42 AM »
hmm, either I'm missing something, or we haven't met...name change perhaps?

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline BFM_Ðragons

• BFM Admin
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 03:23:57 AM »
Its not just the forums that aren't really active anymore... Vent and the Servers have been really quiet since the new year aswell :(
whats going on :O

Come back people!

Thanks to  bfm_Dusaro For The Sig!

Offline BFM_SWiFT

• BFM Admin
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 07:52:51 AM »
Halo is a dying/dead game. That's why there's a lot less activity on the forums.

Offline BFM_Fénix

• BFM Admin
  • I shall be reborn from the ashes
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 10:54:29 AM »
Not to mention we have RL duties and we are in different countries, so activity hours vary.
2000th member of the BFM forums.
According to Hlao, and Hlao's word is law.

Offline BFM_Ðragons

• BFM Admin
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 11:50:52 AM »
I mainly play in US times cos nothing happens I'm UK times haha!

Thanks to  bfm_Dusaro For The Sig!

Offline Øụ†₭ąṧ‡

• Junior Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 04:35:50 PM »
Hey all we just added 8 err make that nine replies... :winkgrin: Congrats to all who replied  :XD:

Man I hate that this game is dying but it sure had a great longevity so many great clans and players have moved on. BFM will outlast em all I think :chief:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 04:39:36 PM by Black)(WOLF »

Offline Trael

• Senior Poster
  • Hi Ho I live in a box...
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 09:43:21 AM »
Pretty much every Halo forum is dying due to all the original players(which there was quite a few of) are moving on in life and leaving games behind.

Pretty much the only new incoming Halo players are on cracked versions playing Custom Edition.

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 10:36:50 AM »
Pretty much every Halo forum is dying due to all the original players(which there was quite a few of) are moving on in life and leaving games behind.

Pretty much the only new incoming Halo players are on cracked versions playing Custom Edition.

I don't think they are 'leaving games behind' so much as playing newer games in most cases.

Offline Øụ†₭ąṧ‡

• Junior Poster
Re: Postings has increased some....
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2013, 01:25:32 PM »
Before BFM gasps it last breath which should be years away I hope :undecided: someone should archive the entire website maybe even allowing Web Archive to crawl the forums before it it taken down :zoid: :sigh: :chief:

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 01:46:17 PM »
There's some stuff which by its nature probably has to remain hidden and guarded. I don't know what would happen to the rest, but BFM will endure for a while yet!

It will never have everything that's been posted though, as now and then the forum Mods do a clear-out of some old stuff that's not longer needed.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline Øụ†₭ąṧ‡

• Junior Poster
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2013, 04:24:50 PM »
Start counting the days people; nobody cared about the anniversary thing and so few posts... A chat box would be nice perhaps too many have moved on. This is the only forum I have ever belonged to and Halo the only game that I have played besides Doom 3 in 10 years.  :embarrassing: :-\ :'(

Print