Print 

Author Topic: Pets... Past & Present  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Øụ†₭ąṧ‡

• Junior Poster
Pets... Past & Present
« on: January 18, 2013, 08:08:34 PM »
Hello everyone... Sad day in the WOLF house as I had to put my cat down today. :'( She lived for 21 years a very full feline life :kitten:

Just to recap on some memories for myself... The cat was a wild barn kitten that my uncle begged us to take when she was 6-8 weeks old because she constantly attacked his Mastiff Puppy  :LOL:
She survived a mauling by a coyote and also by a neighbor's dog and several dozen stitches later she was good as new :nyah:

We often marveled at her ability to get to the top of the roof  of the house above the pool so that she could look down upon us as we swam. :shobon:
Annie the  :kitten: will be missed by my family. :sigh:

If you would care to share any stories of your pets past or present they would most certainly be appreciated by me  :chief:

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
Re: Pets... Past & Present
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 10:20:43 PM »

Sorry to hear that.  But 21 years is a good stretch for a cat, isn't it.

Offline Totoro

• Newbie Poster
  • Nomnomnomnom!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 04:39:07 PM »
Sorry about your cat! But that is an AMAZING lifespan, especially for having so many maulings.  :dance:

Mine is just 12 years old. She has lived in an apartment most of her life but we just moved to a house with a yard and she is LOVING LIFE. Even brought me home a dead rat the other night to show how much she loves me, lol. Amazing that she hasn't hunted in a decade (except my hand  :LOL:) but she still has those old instincts!

-Nerd

Offline Øụ†₭ąṧ‡

• Junior Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 10:50:25 PM »
Thanks Peeps... yea my cat would still bite the living daylights out of me once she got sick of being brushed or petted grrrrrr..... :o Cat woke me up every morning by walking on top of me getting next to me my head and poking me right in the forehead at 2-3 am cuz she was hungry omg could've killed her but didn't. And now i miss it lol everymorning I wake up and the cat didn't wake me up so its'weird....

Print