Print 

Author Topic: Sk3wd and... another (see text)  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Fluffy Pink

• Newbie Poster
  • Hugs and Grenades for All!
Sk3wd and... another (see text)
« on: November 09, 2007, 10:18:38 PM »
Sk3wd - heavy slayer, camping, profanity.  When asked to stop he mocked me, the rules, etc.  The really bad part is once an admin hopped on, he actually said, "Yay!", and instantly stopped all blatant violations.  Yet another person who clearly knows and can follow the rules but chooses not to when he thinks he's safe.   :toughguy:

The 'other one' was playing fine, but keep changing his name to something in violation of the naming policies*, and when asked by the admin (Jixar?) he'd first argue, then eventually change it to something else inappropriate, and start the cycle over.  The admin patiently explained the rule and reasoning, and eventually the player settled on a name the admin was okay with.  I'm sure you guys keep tabs on these things; I bring it up because once the admin left, the player switched his name back.  Later another admin (Medic) came on, and asked him to change his name, at which time the player started the whole cycle of arguing, changing it to something else inappropriate, etc.  :doh:

*which is why I'm not typing them here - nothing profane, but I want to be safe.  :P
I shoot center-mass and dot my i's with hearts.  Because I can.

Offline murdajvc

• Newbie Poster
  • I am Fang
Re: Sk3wd and... another (see text)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 10:23:16 PM »
I was there for the first one and part of the second one.
I believe the first ones  name was GOD, and the other was something about a rabbi.
And I back him up on Sk3wd. He was a rule breaking moron(to be put nicely)

Offline SkullCracka

• Newbie Poster
Re: Sk3wd and... another (see text)
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 02:53:43 PM »
^^ fluffy is a girl. just so you know.

Print