Print 

Author Topic: I'm coming back!!  (Read 1552 times)

Offline #PNP#SLAYER

• Newbie Poster
  • The one thing which owns the Chief every time...
I'm coming back!!
« on: April 21, 2013, 01:59:28 AM »
Hello, BFM!!

I've been gone for the duration of my schooling, and although I've never been a member, I do hope that some of you, particularly the old-timers, would remember me from 4 to 10 years ago. It's been a long, long time. Like, forever, long time. I remember that when I finally decided to have a stab at the application process, I discovered that I'd already been around long enough that I knew people, even officers, who weren't even with the clan anymore!  And that was at least 4 years ago. Dinosaur, much? :P

Anyway, I was reminded today just how much I have sorely missed you guys. A friend with similar experiences with a clan (from another game) made me recall just how spectacular it was to be playing with a group of fantastic players like yourselves, so I decided without hesitation that I'll be reapplying for membership this summer, and this time, I'll be dedicating the time which I couldn't before.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the friendly name tags, and hopefully, voices. And the new, as well! I'm very happy to see that BFM is still alive!

I'll see you soon!
#PNP#SLAYER

Thanks to Apollo for the awesome sig!

Offline BFM_Ben1

• BFM Admin
Re: I'm coming back!!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 03:38:04 AM »
I don't know you, but Hi :) :)

Thanks to Spood for this sig!

Awards won:

Aussie Scrims Team dStruct- Season VI Champions
Season 21 Captain Scrims- All Star
Season 21 Captain Scrims- Star Rookie
Season 22 Captain Scrims- MVP
Season 22 Captain Scrims- Most Improved
Season 22 Captain Scrims- All Star

Offline Fuzion

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 07:52:29 AM »
Wow hey PNPSlayer!!! I was scratchin my old PMs and I found some back in 2008 D:

Signature by AR~H@ngm@n
(July 07)

Offline #PNP#SLAYER

• Newbie Poster
  • The one thing which owns the Chief every time...
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 01:27:08 PM »
Hi guys!  Yeah, I guess that 2008 is when I kind of dropped off the face of the Earth.. so make that 5-10 years ago.  And you're right Ben1, I never had even a dozen rounds with you, so you definitely have no reason to remember me.  Why I still remember these things so clearly, and how good which members were at which roles in the warthog, still escapes me.  Theory has it that ya'll made an impression.  ;)  Anyhow.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm planning on being back as soon as I finish this school year and my choir's England/Ireland/Wales tour.  So I guess they'll put it around June 5th to 8th, when I'll finally show up on the servers again.  Sorry I can't do it sooner - I left my disk at a friend's house about 1800 miles away.  :P  In the meantime, I guess I'll just stick to the forums here and get reacquainted a little.

Thanks to Apollo for the awesome sig!

Print