Print 

Author Topic: Captain's Scrim Season XXIII Awards  (Read 3544 times)

Offline BFM_»Jây! iC

• Major
Captain's Scrim Season XXIII Awards
« on: September 08, 2013, 05:55:27 PM »
Rookie of the Season:  This award goes to BFM_Fuzzy, he did a standout job this season and impressed every Captain this season not only with his standout play but with his dedication to not only getting better at the game, but helping his team get better as well. Fuzzy proved that he will be one of the best players in BFM for seasons to come, congrats Fuzzy you really deserve it!

Season Death Award:  This award belongs to BFM_Punisher, you've unfortunately died the most this season and won this award again as a result. Congrats again lol!

Most Improved:  This award goes to BFM_Fuzzy, for reasons stated above. Fuzzy did a great job of improving week after week, and his stats showed this. He was in the running for the MVP award this season as well because of his dedication to the game this season. Again, job well done Fuzzy, I can tell that you will be even better next season!

Best Driver:  This award belongs to Rickp9. Rick played on the winning team this season, and a great reason for that was his driving this season. I had the privilege of having him drive for me every weekend and it was a treat. You did a great job of not only getting the laps for the team, but for setting all of our drivers up effortlessly. Great job Rick, you really deserve this award!

Best Gunner:  BFM_Jay won this award. I had such a great team this season that I was spoiled. I want to thank my team for this award, I couldn't have gotten it without such a great team. Thanks!

MVP:   In order to win the MVP award you have to be in the top 15 of laps and the top 15 of kills averages. BFM_Jay won this award as well. This award could have gone to several players this season, it was amazing seeing all of the standout players this season making a run for this award. Again, I want to thank my team for helping me to win this award, I really couldn't have won it without them.

Best Sportsmanship:  This is the first time we've given out this award. It goes to someone who held their head high in victory or defeat. This person was willing to put the everyone so far in front of themselves that they switched teams in order to keep the scrim moving because no one else was available to fill in the empty spot on the opposite team. This award is above even the MVP award in worth, it is a huge privilege to win this award, and this season it was most definitely deserved. Congrats to Lemming, thank you for not only being a stand out player, but a stand out person. BFM is very proud to have you with us, thank you and congrats!

Congratulations to all award winners this season. If you didn't win an award this season there is always the next season to stand out and dethrone one of these award winners.

Offline BFM_Nemesis

• BFM Admin
Re: Captain's Scrim Season XXIII Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 09:23:04 PM »
Congratulations all!

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 05:23:35 PM »
What a great season! Thank you for the awards. :)

I feel honored that I was in the running for MVP, but I am very glad that Jay was the recipient. He was a great player and an outstanding guy to play with. Congratulations!

It was great being on team Booyah/Xtr3me. They both did a really great job as Cpt. & Lt, and were both great to play with as well. The rest of our team was great too! They all did a really good job, and I'm glad I got to know them all a bit better. :)

I'd like especially to mention Mathias, who, though he struggled with a great deal of lag at times, still managed to be a great help to his team. Great job Mathias!  :yesyes:

Thanks again for the awards.  ;D

Adm. Fuzzy

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
  • My middle name is luck,mind you my 1st name is bad
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 12:38:49 AM »
wow, Congrats to everyone! very well deserved!!! :yesyes: :hug:

thank you for such an amazing season! and again for such high prise with the award  :hug: :hug:

All most every BFM would do that same as I did, so another thank to being an amazing group of people.
My team this season was brilliant (taught me my lefts from rights ;) ) and I loved every second of every game and was honoured to play with everyone. Was an amazing season guys!!
So here's the next one and the best of luck!
 :yesyes:

Terrible stats I know but like I said, I am not the greatest xD

T h ank you J ane! !

I never realised these were made for us all those years ago. SO I would like to thank and apologise to Lucky. Your medals are awesome! Thank you and sorry I missed them till now.

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 05:23:47 AM »
Congratulations to all award winners, and an honorable mention to Fuzion for his 10+ kill average across 63 maps as well as coming top in Lap Average!!!
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 08:17:49 PM »
:thumbsup:

I wish I could have made this past season. I look at those who received an award, and cant help but think they're all solid and well deserved awards.

Well done, everyone.

Offline Tag858

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2013, 09:48:50 AM »
Congrats to all the award winners. Well deserved all of you.

Offline BFM_Rickp9

• BFM Admin
  • I Am Canadian EH!
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 08:04:20 PM »
Question?
Is anyone will make the medals? for all awards winner and all star

Offline Whos

• Newbie Poster
  • Don't worry second place is first place looser :)
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 07:42:38 PM »
CONGRATS to all and looking for next years teams
WhosLookn4U,  ?'sLookn4U!,  WhoGotUH@lo

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 04:48:12 PM »
Question?
Is anyone will make the medals? for all awards winner and all star

I made the medals.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 05:48:33 PM by Lucky »

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 10:30:32 PM »

Those

are

awesome.

Nice job, thanks Lucky!

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2013, 01:50:58 AM »
Here is a Seasonal All Star medal. If you have been voted an All Star and don't have a medal you may use this for now.

Code: [Select]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/TFkLDIJ.png[/img]

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2013, 11:51:54 AM »
[...]

Best Sportsmanship:  This is the first time we've given out this award. It goes to someone who held their head high in victory or defeat. This person was willing to put the everyone so far in front of themselves that they switched teams in order to keep the scrim moving because no one else was available to fill in the empty spot on the opposite team. This award is above even the MVP award in worth, it is a huge privilege to win this award, and this season it was most definitely deserved. Congrats to Lemming, thank you for not only being a stand out player, but a stand out person. BFM is very proud to have you with us, thank you and congrats!

[...]

'Sounds like Lemming made some big sacrifices, thus showing his true lemming-nis!  :LOL: (I had to do it!  ::) )

'Grats to all recognized!

Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Print