Print 

Author Topic: Retiring my tags  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Nova

• Newbie Poster
Retiring my tags
« on: November 10, 2013, 03:10:52 AM »
Hey everyone and good day

I'm afraid i have to retire from my admin position in this clan due to my army draft ( was summoned to training last week and i'm entering the army barracks Monday morning for a period of 9 months of training ) . So with that being said , i won't be online at all , let alone enjoying myself in the racing servers :/

So...to everyone i met , thank you for all the great times and to those that i haven't , hope you get some great adventures in this clan just like i had . To the upper echellons of this clan , cheers for all the paperwork needed to get me in this great clan and to my trainers , thanks for putting up with me . I sure didn't make it easy for them during my training period ;)

Take care for now and i hope to see you all when i return to the game  :winkgrin:

Nova

Offline BFM_Slim

• Leader
Re: Retiring my tags
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 04:37:41 AM »
Hi Nova, I hope all goes well Buddy and take care - Slim

Offline BFM_Enigma

• General
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 08:15:28 AM »
Nova has been great getting to know you. Best of luck to you, take care of yourself while you are serving your country. Stay in touch when you can.

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 09:48:14 PM »
Hey Nova, sorry to see you go. I had fun playing with you. Hope all goes well with you in the Army.  :)

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 04:17:22 PM »
A somewhat belated post. I'm sorry to see that you decided to leave, Nova, but it was great being able to know you.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Print