Print 

Author Topic: Malicious URL  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Dr Decoy

• Newbie Poster
Malicious URL
« on: November 17, 2013, 09:20:03 AM »
I realize there have been topics on this issue before, but with the topics I did find, I couldn't really find a solution to it. I have Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 running as my anti-virus and it's detecting BFMracing.net as a malicious URL. I added the URL to the trusted URLs as an exception to not scan, however I still get a warning that it is malicious and cannot access it. The only way to access the forums is by disabling the anti-virus which I'd prefer not to do. If there is some sort of work around or fix you all know of that'd be great!

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
Re: Malicious URL
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 11:02:47 AM »
it happens off and on. I think its related to a possible ad or sometimes it can be an image in someone's sig. It depends on what image hosting site that causes the issue of a false warning. I get it now and then with Avast, but i know this place is a trusted site. but its most likely an ad or someones sig causing the issue. or its possible that someone flagged the site for no reasons. Thats just my  2c
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Print