Print 

Author Topic: Thanks for the great memories  (Read 1907 times)

Offline jeff

• Posts Too Much
Thanks for the great memories
« on: January 18, 2014, 09:16:36 PM »
Hey all  :)

Sorry if this sounds abrupt but I am retiring from my lieutenant position and BFM.  I'm gonna try to keep this message short.

This was a very difficult decision that I took a lot of time to think about.  I can't believe that it's already been over 7 years since I first stepped foot in the BFM servers.. but I'm really glad I did.  I had so many fun times with all the guests and BFM members that I've met through the years.

Halo isn't the only game I play.  Unfortunately there is another time-consuming and not-so-fun game.. called life.  Like everyone else, we get older...  I had already been unable to really be in the public servers much as of late and it's reached the transition point where I can no longer put in enough time into this clan to fulfill my duties compared to someone else.  Especially, this upcoming semester of college ( :P ) is going to be by far the most hectic one yet and it's better for me to make a voluntary decision now rather than later.

Elvis, thanks for helping create and maintain this clan.  I am still astounded by the endurance of it and how there are still so many dedicated members of all ages.  I think it's proof of how we really care about the values and beliefs that are in this community.

Again thanks everyone and I'll still check up on BFM at least once sometime in the future.   ;D

-jeff aka [[PR]] jeff

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
Re: Thanks for the great memories
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 09:42:41 PM »
I'm truly sorry to see you go Jeff. I've had a great time playing with you this past scrim season. I admire how you kept your chin up and kept at it even when we were having a tough scrim night. You were great as a Lieutenant and I'll remember the tips and advice you shared.

Thank YOU for the great memories. It was great working with you.

Fuzzy

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 07:50:31 AM »
I hear you on the "life" thing Jeff.  Good luck with all that, and thanks for being here when  you could :)  Glad to  hear you will still stop by and visit us.

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 04:15:20 PM »
Certainly one of the best players, and nice to have had a chance to talk to you as well. Shame you have to leave. All the best for the future, jeff.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline Tag858

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 06:51:27 PM »
Sorry to see you go Jeff. Thanks for being my Lt this scrim season and good luck in school.

Print