Print 

Author Topic: Captain's Scrims Awards! Season 24!  (Read 1878 times)

Offline BFM_»Jây! iC

• Major
Captain's Scrims Awards! Season 24!
« on: February 05, 2014, 07:02:37 PM »
Best Driver: FrankT
     Congratulations to Frankt for being the best driver of season 24! You played a vital role in your teams success due to your great driving!

Best Gunner: Fuzion
     Congratulations Fuzion! You're always a menace on the guns, and this season you caused a lot of headache for the other teams, great job!

MVP: Fuzion
     In order to win the MVP award you must be in the top 15 of both laps and kills for the season. Fuzion showed off and placed first in both! Congratulations again Fuzion, you're presence was felt by every team this season!

Most Improved: Cooler

Cooler has always been an incredible player, but this season he stepped up his game just a little bit more by raising his laps and kills per map. Congrats Cooler, every team better watch out for you next season!

Most Deaths: Fuzzy
     One player saw death more than any other this season, and that was Fuzzy. Unfortunately you've earned the Most Deaths award this season for respawning 254 times this season!

Congratulations to all of our award winners this season! If you want a chance to win an award, sign up for our next season that will be right around the corner!

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
  • My middle name is luck,mind you my 1st name is bad
Re: Captain's Scrims Awards! Season 24!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 05:44:16 AM »
 :yesyes: Congrats everyone :D  :yesyes:

Terrible stats I know but like I said, I am not the greatest xD

T h ank you J ane! !

I never realised these were made for us all those years ago. SO I would like to thank and apologise to Lucky. Your medals are awesome! Thank you and sorry I missed them till now.

Offline BFM_Invert

• Major
  • The best laps are finished upside-down! ( Tx fuse)
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 05:13:08 PM »
Congratulations guys.  It was a pleasure racing with and against you.  Awards well deserved.

Time is free, but it's priceless.  You can't ownit, but you can use it.  You can't keep it, but you can spend it.  Once you've lost it you can never get it back.

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 07:32:29 AM »
Congratulations on the awards everyone!

Offline BFM_FrankT

• BFM Admin
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 06:15:05 PM »
thank you guys for the award.is always a pleasure racing with you guys and get away from your rockets.not easy. hope to do event better next season,hope to see you therehttp://www.bfmracing.net/forums/Smileys/classic/smly_a_yesyes.gif

Print