Print 

Author Topic: Farewell...  (Read 2125 times)

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Farewell...
« on: February 14, 2014, 07:59:27 PM »
Well then. 

I think it's about time I headed off. I think it's well overdue the time when I should have hung up the tags, but I'm doing it now. I remember back in the days of 2010 when I first discovered BFM, it was one of the best times of my life. I met so many awesome people on Vent and on the tracks, and I really want you guys to know that what you have here at BFM is pretty special, and even if the Halo side of things is dying out, you should try to extend the clan into other games to rejuvenate it. That's just my opinion anyway. I have a couple of people that I want to mention before I head out.

JANE: You were pretty much like the clan mum, which you probably don't want to hear but it was true :D Thanks for always coping with me as I am sure I was an extremely annoying little kid.
Enoch: Well there isn't really much to say about you as you know it all already, but for those of you who have been... misinformed, you pronounce it E-no-ch, not E-nock :P
Terra: Cheers mate for being an awesome friend and Sergeant, and hopefully I can play some games with you in the future.
Kiwi: I wonder if you're accent has become more Kiwi yet..
Shivrz: Well yeah, I still talk to you a bit so thought I had better mention you or you might get angry. Only kidding  :P But yeah cheers for being a chill mate and I hope that we can keep in contact.

Finally, Slimmy. You were the one I always pestered when I didn't know what to do, and you were always the one that was willing to help. There isn't really much to say about you that you don't all ready know either, apart from you are a really nice guy.

Thanks everyone for the great times; Tanxs1, Tr@il, Fuzzy, Benjy, Crimson, Xtr3me.

If you want to keep in touch feel free to PM me and ask for my Steam username.

Cheers Guys,
Panther
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:20:26 PM by gamepanther »

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
Re: Farewell...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 09:39:25 PM »
Too bad to see you go Panther. Glad to have played with you and hope to see you around. :)

Offline BFM_Tails

• Captain
  • [VGTG]
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 02:59:24 PM »
Was great getting to know you, cya later man

Offline BFM_Slim

• Leader
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 08:15:23 PM »
Buddy you will be missed!! You were always a great member who understood our values  - Thanks for being with the clan over the last few years. _ Slimmy

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 09:21:43 PM »
Buddy you will be missed!! You were always a great member who understood our values  - Thanks for being with the clan over the last few years. _ Slimmy

Thanks Slimmy means a lot :)

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Print