Print 

Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 1680 times)

Offline BFM_Šstroyr

• BFM Admin
Hello all
« on: February 02, 2015, 01:50:12 PM »
Just a lil stop by the net hiway. Let me know whats going on. I haven't been around in a long time but that's no excuse. Fill me in on whats going on. I would like to hang around a while and visit with some old friends and meet the new ones.

Š

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 03:51:24 PM »
Very little is going on, basically... I've barely spoken to anyone in over a year, and vent seems empty most of the time. Missing the old crowd, still. Oh well. Tempus fugit.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline ((Kąką§hģ))

• Posts Too Much
  • か か し !!
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 09:26:21 PM »
Time flies indeed (I'm not smart...Google told me). I remember when Elvis was young.

THANKS  SLAYTON  FOR  THE  A W E S O M E  SIG!!!
http://ninjamouse.com - http://ninjamouse.com/images/Kakashi_sig24.jpg

Offline BFM_Šstroyr

• BFM Admin
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 04:27:43 PM »
Whatever happened to TeamSpeak or another voip that was being discussed? I know the dbase we used to track each other(forgot the name) went out of business or dropped Halo.I'm just really curious. I would like to see us come back and race like we use to. Even if we are very short of members. FIll me in if anyone has any good information or the future of BFM. I have the time now & would love to race more.

Š
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 03:18:22 PM by BFM_Enigma »

Offline BFM_Invert

• Major
  • The best laps are finished upside-down! ( Tx fuse)
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 02:20:53 PM »
There is a few of us who get together mostly on Friday or Saturday around the normal scrim time.  We saw you on vent last night but U didn't want to talk with us.   :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Time is free, but it's priceless.  You can't ownit, but you can use it.  You can't keep it, but you can spend it.  Once you've lost it you can never get it back.

Offline BFM_Šstroyr

• BFM Admin
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 02:58:55 PM »
Gotcha Invert. I want to get with you guys soon. I cant forget the old crowd.

Š

Print