Print 

Author Topic: **Hurry*** BFM College Basketball NCAA Tourney Bracket** All Welcome **Hurry**  (Read 2178 times)

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
Sorry for such a late notice to all. Everyone is welcome to join. Here is the yahoo address to join. Normally we have about 20 people join but I just got home from work and off for the next four or five days so giving very late notice. All is good though. It will be easy to to win this bracket. Heck the first person to join is me and im about to turn 50. Heck I cant even remember if I put on my socks this morning!

Everyone is welcome good luck to all! Free to join its all in fun. Heck even someone like BFM_Volley would have a chance.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 03:39:31 AM by BFM_Elvis »

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
Think I'll take a shot at it this time. What is the address to join?

Offline BFM_Invert

• Major
  • The best laps are finished upside-down! ( Tx fuse)
Maybe the address is in his socks.  Find one and you'll have both.    :haw:  :haw:  :haw:

Time is free, but it's priceless.  You can't ownit, but you can use it.  You can't keep it, but you can spend it.  Once you've lost it you can never get it back.

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
Gah!  I got distracted with "life" and missed this post!

No matter: Myself and everyone I know that followed the Tourney this year got their brackets blasted by the big surprises....

On the good side: Wifey (MSU) is REAL happy lately, and I'm grinning due to the Final Four being half Big Ten!  :yesyes:

Best wishes to those that still have a bracket in the running, tho!

P.S. & FYI: My Big Ten team (Michigan) was nowhere to be seen this season....  ::)
Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Offline BFM_Chaindog

• BFM Admin
  • F☼rum M☼derator
    • Hades Star:  Stargate Corp
:Chaindog: grins are good, Mxy!
"May you never cheat, lie, steal, or drink....if you must cheat, cheat death..if you must lie, lie in a loved ones arms...if you must steal, steal kisses...and if you must drink, drink with us yo!"

NOTE:  I've currently returned from serving in various Middle East combat zones.  Wow, just realized how many years I've been hanging with BFM, since near the beginning!  :Chaindog:

Print