Print 

Author Topic: Hey Guys  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
Hey Guys
« on: April 06, 2015, 09:52:09 PM »
Well its been a while since i've been around here and wanted to say hi. Whats new with you guys and such. As for me. Im currently in college for CAD technologies (Fun, but also looking into computer science.) Other new stuff is well thursday im getting wisdom teeth removed. Luckily all of them are growing in straight. One of them still needs to rupture through the gum.. but they will probably cut it out.

Want i want to ask is any advice on it? I opted for laughing gas, but im really nervous because i dont wanna be that guy that ends up on youtube for saying something stupid lol. Is it over hyped or does it actually happen?

ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline BFM_Tails

• Captain
  • [VGTG]
Re: Hey Guys
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 02:57:29 AM »
hey zeek dont worry too much about your wisdom teeth

Although when my sister had hers out she was very upset...

that the tooth fairy wouldnt get the tooth and give her any money for it

She was 20 at the time too ahahahahahha

just make sure no one films you

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 11:21:55 AM »
Haha thanks Tails that made me laugh.  Yeah everything went real well. Didnt have to get stitches and everything is alright now. Bleeding mostly stopped. Here and there it kind of oozes but nothing like it was when they first came out. Wasnt like the people in the videos haha. The gas made bad jokes seem funny but that was about it. Like Why did the cookie go to the doctors? Because it was feeling Crummy. It was hilarious at the time. So now im on the road of recovery. But yeah still feels a bit tender. Kind of like you've been hit in the mouth but only on my left side :P.
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
  • My middle name is luck,mind you my 1st name is bad
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 06:01:56 PM »
Hey Zeek :D Glad to see you still about and that every thing went well with your teeth!! :)

I had to have mine removed like a year ago but was put under for it. Woke up after and I remember singing various disney songs and telling people I loved them. Bar, of course, one poor innocent nurse, who every time walked by got glared at by me as I slowly leaned over to my partner and whispered loudly...

"We like everyone...but not her."

I did that every time, without fail. Boyfriend loved it, as did the rest of the ward funnily enough :P

Terrible stats I know but like I said, I am not the greatest xD

T h ank you J ane! !

I never realised these were made for us all those years ago. SO I would like to thank and apologise to Lucky. Your medals are awesome! Thank you and sorry I missed them till now.

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 09:12:40 PM »
Haha thats funny lemming. And thanks :) i was pretty glad it went real well. The healing process has been a week and a day and one is almost closed. But im getting a little nervous about it tho. It feels like something's in it but when i go to check there is no food, just the blood clot and its driving me insane xD
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline BFM_Chaindog

• BFM Admin
  • F☼rum M☼derator
    • Hades Star:  Stargate Corp
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 12:22:43 AM »
That's normal, Zeek. Amputees feel those same 'ghost' sensations. For the mouth, it will pass in time (not so for amputees unfortunately). :Chaindog:
"May you never cheat, lie, steal, or drink....if you must cheat, cheat death..if you must lie, lie in a loved ones arms...if you must steal, steal kisses...and if you must drink, drink with us yo!"

NOTE:  I've currently returned from serving in various Middle East combat zones.  Wow, just realized how many years I've been hanging with BFM, since near the beginning!  :Chaindog:

Print