Print 

Author Topic: Oi  (Read 2437 times)

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
Oi
« on: May 21, 2015, 12:00:16 AM »
So is this place like, dead? I haven't played Halo PC in several years now so I have no idea whats been happening.

Offline BFM_MacAir

• BFM Admin
  • 5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions.
Re: Oi
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 06:22:42 PM »
We still have some interest. Usually after 9pm eastern. You will have to update to get the new Game Spy for locating games. It was changed about a year ago. Hope to see you on the track.
[img width=138
Sig by bfm_TrkKing

Ò¿Ó... shift option k  

Offline MufnMan

• Senior Poster
  • Do You Know The MufnMan?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 10:16:53 PM »
Oh man, good ol' BFM still chugging along.. I miss racing and talking to all you guys! Laptop slowed down on me years ago and i still haven't replaced it..Hahah Hope all is well and its good to see some familiar people still stalking around here ;D
54.77    62.93    46.97    77.27    68.80    55.83    99.93    89.77

"Live in the present,remember the past,and fear not the future,for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only now."
-Saphira/Eldest-

“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.”
-Calvin&Hobbes-

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
-John Lennon-

Offline BFM_Chaindog

• BFM Admin
  • F☼rum M☼derator
    • Hades Star:  Stargate Corp
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 02:18:31 AM »
:ninja: :Chaindog: :ninja:
"May you never cheat, lie, steal, or drink....if you must cheat, cheat death..if you must lie, lie in a loved ones arms...if you must steal, steal kisses...and if you must drink, drink with us yo!"

NOTE:  I've currently returned from serving in various Middle East combat zones.  Wow, just realized how many years I've been hanging with BFM, since near the beginning!  :Chaindog:

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 09:39:52 PM »
We still have some interest. Usually after 9pm eastern. You will have to update to get the new Game Spy for locating games. It was changed about a year ago. Hope to see you on the track.

Ummmm, as far as I can tell Game Spy is a goner. Kaput. Dead. Pinin' for the fjords....

Please cough up any info you can, MacAir!  (Oh, and HIYA MacAir!)
Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Offline §§}Compdude

• Posts Too Much
  • Runs With Scissors!
    • Xtremission
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 11:13:58 PM »

Ummmm, as far as I can tell Game Spy is a goner. Kaput. Dead. Pinin' for the fjords....

Please cough up any info you can, MacAir!  (Oh, and HIYA MacAir!)

You actually need to get the Halo PC/CE 1.0.10 update from Bungie, which changes the in-game MSL from GameSpy to a Bungie-hosted MSL. With that, you can continue to use Halo PC like normal. (there is also a new dedicated server version, too).

Check this thread:
http://www.bfmracing.net/forums/index.php?topic=61392.msg454198#msg454198
License and registration, sir!

Print