Print 

Author Topic: Just Checking in  (Read 1760 times)

Offline Còól

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is uncertain, Death is not
Just Checking in
« on: November 25, 2015, 09:38:52 PM »
I have to be honest, It did me good to see this forum still here. I miss BFM and all the good times and people I met and played along side here. I wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving and I hope BFM and all of you are well. Is there any Voice servers BFM is using? I would love to chat with yall again.

BFM_CòóL IS CòóL!!! - Love, MiG

A CòóL ORIGINAL

If life has not scarred you, you have not lived it.

You Have All The Weapons You Need,
Now Fight!!

Ill give you a cookie if you can tell me what that last quote is from!!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Re: Just Checking in
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 06:00:04 AM »
Hey Cool :D

I feel the same way, I do miss BFM. I wish it was more active like the old times :(

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
Re: Just Checking in
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 07:13:34 PM »
Vent is still up. Not sure how much it really gets used as I'm never really on (1 time in the past.... who knows how long..) but.... it's there to be used. Great to see ya, "bud". = )
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Oh... and "v.v" = sad face.

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Applied for Recruitment: January 22nd, 2008
Received Vent: March 25th, 2008
Received Lil-tags: May 3rd, 2008
Resigned: May 15th, 2008
Re-Applied: June 16th, 2009
Re-Received Vent: July 25th 2009
Re-Received Lil-Tags: August 24th, 2009
Received Big Tags: October 5th, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: January 30, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: April 19, 2010
Temp. Resigned: August 6, 2010
Returned: January 29, 2013